35

Chapter 35: Best for lastTomorrow had came as the sun slowly fell down with the moon rising into the sky

Tomorrow had came as the sun slowly fell down with the moon rising into the sky. Gojo with the rest of the students stood by the gate, hiding their presence as they hid in the bush. Itadori ran the bell on the gate as two men approached it.

He disguised himself into a pizza-guy as he held the empty cartoon in his hands. "No one ordered the pizza, kid. You got the wrong address-" Just as one of the guards were about to shut the gate close, Itadori placed his foot in the way. The guards confusingly look up with their eyes furrowed. Before they could react, Maki knocked them out cold from behind. She swinged her weapon also known as 'The Playful Cloud' with a smirk as the guards fall with a thud.

Gojo and the rest join them as the sensei orders them to take care of the rest of the guards while he, Itadori, Megumi and Nobara will try and get inside.

~
Asami snapped her head towards the noise that came from outside. Nobu chuckles evilly as he lowers his head, "Your baby daddy is coming to rescue~! It's going to be such a shame when he finds you in your own pool of blood!" Nobu yelled as he maniacally grinned at the woman who stood there confusingly.

"Tsk." She simply scoffed as Nobu was nowhere in her sight. He simply...disappeared. Asami got into her stance as she snapped her head towards the presence that jumped from wall to wall.

'He's fast. Fast like I and Toji are-' Before Asami could finish her thought, she was blasted into the air with the floor and the wood broke as a hole was created. 'What the hell?! He attacks from below?' Asami thought with her teeth tightened and her jaw clenched as she stood in the sky for a second.

Asami activated her technique and pushed herself off of one of the walls that were behind her as she ran through the room with immense speed.

She felt the wind blow in her hair as he sped through the room with the same immense speed of herself.

~

Gojo and his students ran onto the roof as they simply land upon it. Satoru scoffs, "He placed a veil? How are we going to-" Before Megumi could finish his sentence, they were pushed off the roof as a person flew from it.

They all land on the ground with a thud and glance furiously. A familiar red hair flew in the moonlight as her hands relaxed through the air with a sword slashing through her shoulder. Asami was in dept shock of how fast Nobu was and that she didn't even expect this attack.

"Asami!" Satoru yelled in anger and fear. Asami quickly bit her lip and pulled the sword out of herself as a hiss escaped her mouth. She slides down on the roof with multiple wood tiles breaking against her feet, holding the sword covered of her own blood.

Nobu appeared and slowly stepped on the other side of the roof, keeping his glance on the woman that kept her shoulders slumped as she panted. "They're killing my men. Order them to stop or I'll finish you now without a  fight." Nobu ordered.