39

Chapter 39: Prophecy's childJanuary 17th, 1988

January 17th, 1988

The Council was having a meeting, discussing the current situation in the Jujutsu World. The Jujutsu Commander kept quiet as it listened to their suggestions.

"Commander-sama, May I?" Yoshinobu Gakuganji stood up and made his way onto the center which made the room become silent. The commander nodded, letting him speak.

"I wish to discuss about the prophecy that occurred us the other day." Gakuganji glanced at the pregnant woman that sat opposite of him. "Tsk." She scoffed with her arms folded against her chest.

"Suzuki-san, let him speak." The commander spoke. "What is that you mean, Gakuganji?"

"The prophecy said that a child will be born into the Suzuki clan. A daughter. A child who will have the power, just like Gojo Satoru's and his six eyes."

Gakuganji spoke and glanced at the leader of the Gojo clan also known as Satoru's father before he continued. "The Six Eyes is a rare inherited gift, unique to the Gojo clan. The prophecy has it written that this child will be the end of the Jujutsu World-"

Reina's eye twitched from anger as she furiously stood from her seat, her green eyes filled with anger. Her shadow was seen behind the wall of her seat, "How dare you?! Accusing an unborn child of such nonsenses! I will not tolerate such accusations on my child based on some stupid prophecy." She yelled and accusingly pointed her index finger at Gakuganji.

"The prophecy never fails! Just like it didn't with Gojo Satoru, it won't with Suzuki Asami!" He argued back.

"Enough.." The commander began. The two ignored and kept arguing, "How dare you even speak of my daughter's name?!" Reina's fist began being surrounded by her cursed energy with her dark hair that was lifted into the air with the same power surrounding them,

The commander slammed their fist against the wooden floor, "I said enough! Both of you, sit down!"

"Mother-!"

The woman came into the view. She had short pitch black hair that was the length to her shoulders, her skin was pale with her hazel eyes and a scar on her left side that slashed through the top of her eyebrow down to her cheek.

"Silence, Reina! You will address me as everyone else in this room! Now, sit down." The Commander, whose name was Hama, spoke with her furrowed eyebrows. Reina felt a touch on her arm as she was tugged down by the Gojo next to her.

"Sit. down. You know how Gakuganji is..he always has been Kamo-sama's little pet." He whispered into her ear before releasing the grip on her wrist.

"Gakuganji has shown me the prophecy and I had chosen to trust in it. My granddaughter will be trained from young age into a sorcerer and none of you will not mention the prophecy to her, Am I clear?"