24

Chapter 24: The Sorcerer Killer THE rescue is effortlessly pulled off and the five of them relax and play on a beach in Okinawa

THE rescue is effortlessly pulled off and the five of them relax and play on a beach in Okinawa. They took a plane and thoroughly checked everyone onboard after the kidnappers chose Okinawa for the exchange.

Asami joins them, not wearing her mask. She wore a black two-peace bikini. Her one piece on top was tied on her back and neck as the second piece was tied at the sides.

Her hair was tied in a loose bun as she made her way to the water. Satoru teased her by splashing the cold water onto her,

"Satoru!" She scolded him as the man laughed at her reaction and kept going. Suddenly, the sea-grass that was on the bottom extends into an enormous one as it charged towards Satoru. Riko gasped of shock as the white haired turns around,

"Huh?" He spoke in confusion as it grabs him, throwing him in the air and into the water. Asami began to laugh with the rest of the group as soaked wet Gojo walked out of the water,

"Is the water too cold, Gojo?" Asami spoke, cocking her eyebrow at him as she felt proud of herself. "Why don't you see for yourself." Satoru spoke and extended his arms.

"Oh hell no!" Asami yelled and tried to dodge Satoru. She ran to the side and into the water, ignoring the coldness. Failing, Satoru appears in front of her and lifts her by her legs, placing her on his shoulder.

Her loose bun untied itself as her red silky hair was released, almost touching the water. "Gojo! Let me down!"

Satoru only laughed at her reaction. Asami extended her arm and pinched him in his butt. He releases his grip on her as she falls into the water on her back.

______

The next day, the escort mission returns to Jujutsu High, and the timer on Riko's bounty ends. "I never wish to babysit again.." Satoru complained. "Me too-" Just as Asami turned her head to the tall man, a sword suddenly pierces through his chest.

Everyone was surprised by this as Suguru and Asami didn't understand how he got through the barrier. "Have I ever met you before?" Satoru questioned.

While still holding the blade through Satoru's chest, The man admits he's also not the type to remember some guy's name.

Asami clenched her jaw in anger and furrowed her eyebrows. She used her Cursed Technique Lapse:Blue and the man with his sword flew in the air.

Asami moves her eyes to the ground as there he flew, making a hole in the ground. She throws him in the air again as Suguru summons his giant worm-like curse to devour the assassin.

"Satoru!" Asami yelled as she ran to Satoru with Suguru by her side. He assures Suguru that all his vitals were missed and he used cursed energy to reinforce himself. Satoru is confident that he can handle the assassin and tells Suguru to complete the escort.

"I'm helping you." Asami stated as Gojo went to deny, but she already masked her presence.

They fight.

The fly heads are halted by Satoru's Infinity, but this has created more blind spots despite his earlier efforts. Satoru fears that Toji has gone after Riko and makes the fatal mistake of turning his back. The assassin takes advantage of his opponent going on the defensive and pierces through the Infinity, stabbing Satoru in the neck with special grade cursed tool.

Before Satoru can effectively react, The man slashes him numerous times across his body and legs before stabbing him in the brain with a second non-cursed tool knife.

Asami's eyes widen as she floated above the two. She used her technique and ordered the fly heads to attack the black-haired man.

He killed and dodged them all. Looking up at the sky, Asami felt he somehow saw her. "Suzuki, eh? We are much alike, you and I."

The red head jumped down and unmasked her presence as she glared at him. Before he can continue, Asami with her immense speed attacked him from the side. While in the air, the man dodged her kick to the head.

He punched her as she crashed into the tree. Asami lifted her head and pushed herself from the branch. The man grinned and charged at her. Asami dodged his attacks as he did hers.

'Blood manipulation technique;' She thought and jumped to the ground as he followed. Her eyes snap at him with her arms in position , "Limb." Her hand was straight and diagonally placed in the middle of her face as the other one was extends towards him.

He was shocked by the fact he couldn't move his arms nor any parts of his body. Asami crouched down slowly. The assassin fell on his knees and furrowed his eyebrows at the young girl. "You're just like your father."

That caught off Asami and her attention was pulled away. He used it and slashed her from the sides and finished it with a cut on her face. From her cheek, down to her lips.

Asami now felt limb and fell to the ground. He scoffed and noticed her eyes close as he left her to bleed out.