44

Chapter 44: New female senseiAsami trashed her head to the side in her sleep

Asami trashed her head to the side in her sleep. Her hands moving and twitching with multiple drops of sweat leaving her forehead. She winced at the dreams she was having.

Asami followed Satoru to a house, an hour away from the city. It was in the peaceful neighbourhood and between two houses. The sorcerer felt weird by this and masked her presence before following after him sneakily.

Satoru was greeted by a short, brown-haired woman with angelic structure of face and her plumped lips. Her lashes reaching over to her eyebrows when she glanced up at the white haired man, who simply glanced around before entering. This had hit Asami directly into her heart. Multiple thoughts running through her head.

Was he cheating on her? Who was that girl and what was Satoru doing in her house?

Asami teleported to the nearest window that had the view of her living room. The brown-head took no time and locked the doors before stepping over to Gojo.

Asami, with her back placed on the wall she glanced over to the inside. The woman placed her arms and rested them on Satoru's shoulder. With a smirk, he placed his around her waist which soon traveled down to her bottom.

The two leaned in, her eyes already closing and Satoru slowly unzipping her shirt. Asami's eyes widen and she felt her world slow down.

Asami woke up with a gasp of shock as she stood up. Shutting her eyes and running her fingers through her sweated hair, the scene flashed before her eyes.

She opened her eyes and took a deep breath. It was just a dream. My dreams...are just dreams.

The sorceress thought to herself and glanced out of her giant window that was in her bedroom. The sun was already rising and the clouds slowly parted from each other. Asami sighed and picked up the phone that was beside her pillow.

6:10am

______

It was almost 5 p.m. and Asami sat peacefully on her couch, holding the black and white ultrasound from her baby. She ran the side of her index finger on the picture and lightly smiled. Although, Her expression faded away when the dreams she had were still in her mind.

A doorbell sound pulled her out of the thought and her head snapped towards the front door, in hope that it was Satoru.

"It's not him. I can feel Sukuna's cursed energy.." Rin spoke. Asami shoved the printed ultrasound into her back pocket and stepped over to the doors.

Opening it, she saw the faces of her students. Itadori, Nobara and Megumi.

She put on a fake smile, even though she was very glad and shocked to see them, they would immediately know something is wrong by her expression.