7

Chapter 7: The Talk

Chapter 7: The Talk

THE two walked through the school garden and sat on the stairs that lead to the botanic room which was Asami's. "Go ahead, women first"Satoru spoke and rested his back on the concrete.

"We know each other since our childhood. Satoru, you were the one that kept me calm when I couldn't control Rin. You were the one who was there for me in the accident with my father. You were always there for me as so was I for you..But, one day you just disappeared. You stopped visiting, calling, answering my texts. Your mother told me that you started to live a normal human life which led downwards when you started sleeping with multiple women." Asami spoke with Satoru not taking his eyes off of her.

"That one time, on your birthday, I wanted to surprise you but I only caught you in bed; sleeping with a human girl. Rin almost took over and killed you."

"After that, I started going downwards. Getting into problems. Then, I knew that my life didn't depend on if you were there or not. I started to train, learned about myself and my techniques. I started to teach at schools,Jujustu Tech being the first."

The two stayed quiet. Asami glanced at Satoru whose eyes were on his feet, he exhales. "Asami, I loved you. First like a sister but then as a woman. I fell in love with you, but you chose Nobu."

"I didn't choose him, I was forced to be with him by the sake of my clan!" Asami corrected him.

"Anyway, It broke me and all your attention was on him. You pushed me away without even noticing.It did hurt me and I tried getting over that pain with 'hoeing around' as Rin would say."

Asami listened to him carefully as so did Rin. "I honestly thought we would never see each other again. At your father's funeral, you stood by Nobu. I'm now trying to change and for you to see that." Satoru stated.

"Satoru, we both had a difficult past. And god knows how the future will be! I don't want to be on bad terms with you. Yes, we both did mistakes, you especially..But, I grew out of it and I hope you did too." Asami spoke. Satoru agreed and nods. The woman stood up in front of him, she grabbed his head and placed a slight kiss on his forehead.

"No more lies and secrets, okay?" Satoru nods.

"Awww!" Panda and Nobara spoke. Asami and Satoru turn their heads to find their students by the door. The red haired woman lifts her hand in the air and the door was blocked by giant peduncles.

"Now, where did you get the picture?" She turns back to the white haired and crosses her arms against her chest. Satoru chuckles with his arms placed on his knees as they rested downwards,

"I came to your house, looking for you. Reina told me about you leaving.She gave me the photo in the memory of our childhood."

The two headed outside for the meeting and handing souvenirs. Satoru informed Asami of needing to get the souvenirs as he will be a little bit late. The woman nods and heads out.

Iori Utahime walks up the stairs and glances around, "So, where's that idiot?" 

"Satoru's late, as usual" Everyone's heads snap at the stairs behind the Tokyo students. Asami walk down and walked towards Utahime.

The two stare at each other intensely as their students watch. "Asami, It's been long." She smiles and opens her arms,

"Too long, Utahime" Asami smiles back and the two embrace. "I apologise for Satoru. He never shows up on time." The red hair spoke and smiles at the Kyoto students.

He gets there late as usual and hands out souvenirs to all Kyoto students.

"And for everyone from Tokyo students, we have this!" He spins the crate and dramatically lifts his leg in the air. Everyone stares at him in confusion. The box opens and familiar pink hair jumps out.

"Hoy! OPP!" Itadori poses and Gojo points his hands at him, "It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuuji-kun!"

Nobara's and Megumi's face went pale as they stare at their 'dead' friend in shock. Asami's eyes were wide, but expected this from the two.

While Satoru went on angering Gakuganji, Asami walked over to her younger cousin, Noritoshi Kamo.

"Asami-Sensei" He greeted her. "Why so formal? We're family." Asami spoke and glanced at Todo Aoi who practically drooled over her.

"How are things going with the clan? We haven't seen each other since my father's funeral."

The cousin chuckled, "We'll discuss our clans matter later." He spoke. Asami nods. She walks past Aoi and shuts his mouth closed with her finger.

After Yaga explained the rules and punished Gojo, It was Asami's turn. With her hand in her pocket, she grabbed Satoru by his hair and walked into the hallway.

Pushing Satoru to the wall, Asami used her technique and from the floor crawled a long green peduncle with a thorn at the end as it was placed to his neck.

"I told you no secrets and lies anymore, and what did you do? Hide Itadori from me. I am his teacher too, Satoru." She spoke. Satoru laughed nervously,

"Can you-?" He motioned to the thorn as Asami dispersed it away. Satoru exhales and looks down, but was brought back up by Asami grabbing his throat.

"I swear to god, Gojo-"

"Ah, feisty Asi. You know I like you that way." Asami releases him from her grip as he moves forward to her.

"I knew you like it rough, but if you want to do it in the hallway; fine by me" He whispered and Asami could practically see his look under the blindfold.

"You better bring me my tea." She points her finger at him and with it she pushes him away by his forehead.

"Oh, and also! You have an opponent." She stops and turns around to him, Gojo tilts his head to the side in confusion.

"I guess, Todo's type is tall women with big butts!" She laughed and turned away, continuing to walk.Leaving Satoru standing there with a grin on his face.