10

Chapter 10: watched

Chapter 10: watched

"Asami-chan!"

Asami heard the annoying voice she had to listen to every day. Satoru's. She was peacefully sleeping in her bed as her loud annoying white haired 'friend' wakes her on her day off as the three students were sent for another mission.

Asami squints her eyes open as the sunlight shined directly in her face. She peeps them open only to find Satoru opening the curtains letting the light inside.

Covering her head with the covers, she groans. "Let me sleep, Satoru!"
Soon, the covers were pulled away from her as Gojo throws them onto the ground.

Asami sighs with her eyes closed. She grabs the pillow behind her head and throws it at him, sitting up. Satoru's infinity made the pillow fall to the floor.

"That's really not fair."

Satoru picks up the pillow, "Don't. Satoru, don't you dare." Asami warns him with her finger pointed. She slowly stands on the bed and takes the other pillow as Satoru already threw his.

It hits her head. She throws hers, but Satoru dodges it and pulls her down by her feet. "Gojo!" She yells.

Satoru goes on her side and starts tickling her and teasing her. "Satoru, stop!" She warned him, but he didn't listen.

Asami uses her techniques and out of her back grew 6 middle sized peduncles that grabbed Gojo by his arms, allowing her to get on top of him.

"You gonna stop now?" Asami questioned with her eyes shining white and her arms crossed against her chest as she sat on the man with her peduncles holding his hands by his head.

"Suzuki," Utahime enters the room and finds the two in a very confusing position. Their heads snap at the door as Asami retrieves her plants and her eyes go back to normal green.

"I'll come back later, bye!"

"No, Utahime! Wait!" Asami quickly gets off Satoru and runs to the doors as Utahime shuts them quickly, running off.

"I really liked that position. Utahime, of course, had to ruin it." Satoru groaned and placed his hands behind his head, looking at the ceiling.

"Satoru. It's my day off, what do you want?" She spoke and picked up the covers from the floor. Satoru sat up as she placed them onto her bed and waited for his answer,

"We're going to go visit Nanamin." He spoke. Asami looks at him confused, "Nanamin? You mean Nanami?"

"Nanamin, Nanami, Kento- whatever." He says, rolling his eyes. "Fine. But why so early? It's like 8 in the morning."

"Asi, It's almost 1 p.m. I even let you oversleep." Satoru spoke and Asami walks to her bed shelf grabbing her phone only to see it was 12:46.

She groans and shoves the phone back on the counter. Asami opens her closet and looks around for an outfit to wear.

She grabs some clothes and throws it onto the bed.

"Uuu, Red bra." Satoru takes it and examines it. Asami turns towards him and slaps his hand as he releases the bra. "Hands off."

Asami took her clothes and made her way to the bathroom. "Are you also gonna go to the shower with me or what?" She stopped and turned to the white haired man. "I mean, I would with pleasure..Would you?"

Asami sighs and enters the bathroom, leaving a slight crack opened.

Gojo lays on her bed and glances upwards from his phone. His eyes land on the small crack opened and Asami taking her pijama off, only her back seen.

'Don't be a creep, Gojo.' He thought and looked back to his phone as he heard a shower running.

Shortly after, Asami walks out with her hair in a high messy bun already dressed. She wore a black cap with black cropped t-shirt and matching pair of sweatpants.

Her hair being the only thing light. She combed her hair and the two were ready to go.

______

They walked side by side through the city, everyone's eyes on the two as they stared at Asami's scars that she didn't cover this time. They walked past a café and Asami stopped. Satoru turns around to her as the girl felt strong cursed energy close.

She looks around and steps back to the restaurant they just passed. "Asami, what's wrong?"

Asami did not reply and tilted her head to the side as she saw the special-grade curse that Satoru had drew. "It's the curse that attacked you." She nudges her head and motions to the volcano head.

He sat in front of a guy with long dark hair that was very familiar to Asami, almost like their dead friend Geto's.

"Come on. Let's get out of here, It's not safe." Satoru pulls her away by her arm and to Nanami's apartment.

Just as they got here, Asami threw herself on the couch and took off her shoes. "These shoes are killing me."

Nanami stood by her, "Hi Nani, how you doing?" She smiles and the man only shakes his head in respond by another nickname.

_____
Soon, Gojo and Asami left. The night had fallen as they walked through the city. Asami felt paranoid, like someone was watching the two. She turned around multiple times in over 10 minutes.

Satoru stops, "What's wrong?" He questions. Asami who was few steps away shrugs, "Nothing-"

"You had turned around almost 10 times in the last few minutes, Asami. Something is wrong." Satoru cuts her off and Asami exhales. "I- It's nothing, I just felt-forget it."

Just as Satoru was about to speak, they were interrupted by a ringing phone. "It's not mine." She informs him. Gojo grabs his phone from his pocket as Asami steps next to him.

Back at Yasohachi Bridge, Akari is trying to contact the first-years but none of them answer her phone calls much to her annoyance. She then drives off to look for them, calling their teachers accidentally.

"Hello?"

Akari steps on the breaks by the sudden voice, "G-Gojo-san?"

"Akari, Is something wrong?"

Akari's eyes widen as she recognised the female voice that belonged to Asami Suzuki. "S-Suzuki-san?"

"Yes, it's us. Did something happen, Akari?" Asami's voice became more concerned as the blonde girl could hear it so she just admits the truth of how she cannot contact their students.

Asami's eyes go wide as she grabs the phone from Gojo's hands. "Akari. Where were they sent?" She spoke clenching her jaw in anger.

"Yasohachi Bridge" Akari exhales and answers as she heard the line disconnected.