18

Chapter 18: Own world

THE curses disappear as so does Ikari with them. The four sorcerers felt strange by this. "That's..weird." Yuuji lets his hands rest. "Something's not right." Nobara added. Everyone looks up to Satoru, "Asami."

They all rush to where their fight happened and find the giant hole in the concrete . "It can't be-" Fushiguro says as his eyes widen. Satoru approaches the hole and the sight frightened him. The students join him by his side. Nobara brings her hand to her mouth and turns to Yuuji as she crashes into his embrace. Fushiguro only looked away and moved his friends from the scene.

Satoru was shocked. Her chest was slashed almost whole, she had a hole in her stomach as her face and hair was covered in her own blood.

"Asi.." He steps over to her and falls onto his knees, like he was the one defeated.

Satoru brings his hand to her face and slightly moves pieces of her hair away. "Oh, my Asi.." He mumbles. His lips got dry and felt a lump in his throat, stopping himself from shedding a tear in front of his students. He was Satoru Gojo, he needed to be strong..for Asami.

Resting his fists on his knees, Satoru lowers his head and took a deep breath. He stands up and towers over her, "Come on." He lifts his head and turns to his student, bringing his blindfold back on. "We need to get her back home."

________

Asami found herself in a yard full of roses. She wore a white dress that was tight on her chest down to her stomach as the rest was loosened.

"Asi."

She turned around and found Satoru in all white standing there. "Satoru, Wha- What are we doing here?"Asami chuckles out. "Asami" The red haired turns around once again as she heard her name being called.

"Rin?"

"Asami, You must go back!" She began to yell. Asami looks at her confusingly, "Go back? Go back where?" Glancing her look to Satoru and back at where Rin stood, she was no longer there.

"Come on, Asi. Let's go home." Satoru extends his arm towards her. Asami looks at his hand and back at him. She accepts it and places her hand in his as the two walked through the yard of roses that matched with her hair.

______

"A coma?" Satoru repeated. Ieiri informed him that Asami placed herself in a coma, shutting off her mind and being in her own world. "What world, Shoko?! She needs to be in this world, with us! With me!" Satoru screamed and furiously sat down as he watched Asami's cold pale body covered up to her shoulder on the table.

"I'll give you some time alone." Shoko spoke and exited the room. "Why are you doing this, Asami?" He whispers and walks over to her.

His hand caressed her cheek as it was cold like an ice.

______
Satoru caressed her cheek as she placed hers on his. With a smile, Asami did the same, moving her thumb against his face. He placed a kiss on her forehead and rested it on hers.
______

In reality, Satoru placed a kiss on her forehead in a sad way and moved his hand away. "At least I hope you're not suffering in your world." He jokes and chuckles to himself. "Don't worry, Asi. I'll kill that son of a bitch."