hellfire

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

Awh hellfire club... Eddie's final big campaign to hold hellfire night was here. Sadly, it was during Lucas's game so we couldn't be there but I haven't really been close to him like the other boys. Ever since Max broke up with him, I haven't seen him much outside of school. I mean he did enter the dark side by hanging out with the popular kids but its his life...I made a mental note to talk to him about the game later, for sure. I loved to experience the glory of Eddie's mastering. He plays the title of dungeon master very well. I always have so much fun witnessing everyone's moves and actions. The anticipation of the dice being rolled across the table, everyone crotching down, curious if their move was worthy enough. Catching Eddie's joyfulness as he saw his minions actions based off of his storyline. Oh how I loved every bit of it. This campaign was astonishing, so much that I was exhausted and all I did was watch. I'll play one day...After the best night was finished, we all scattered outside and said our goodbyes. I just know Dustin won't stop talking about it for weeks...at least. I followed Eddie to his van, I've been crashing at his house for a few nights.
"Hey, full disclosure... Um, Chrissy is coming over." Eddie took a minute to spit it out. I looked at him confused for a moment.
"She's dating Jason, I thought?" I asked him. Eddie chuckled and raised his hand.
"No, no... Not like that. She's just wanting some goods." Eddie explained. I took his hint and nodded. He likes that nickname for his drugs not sex, by the way.

I leaned on Eddie's van as we waited for the cheerleader. I had absolutely no issues with Chrissy Cunningham but I did have problems with her cocky ass boyfriend. Plus, Eddie had like a crush on her when we were kids so I've always had a soft spot for her. Who knows if he still has that crush on her but yeah...Chrissy's always been sweet to everyone. I was too tired to stand outside so I sat in the back seat.

"Sorry I'm late." Chrissy said as she walked up to the van. Eddie quickly sat up, off of the van. He was a total klutz, probably nervous hehhe.
"No problem, come on in." Eddie said as he opened the door for her. Aw.... Eddie got into the drivers seat and started her up.
"Oh, um..." Chrissy muttered as she saw me laying down in the backseat. I gave her a little wave and a smile.
"Oh yeah..that's just Alice. She's been staying with me lately." Eddie told Chrissy. 'Just alice' pfft...
"Oh... Are you two like...? " she questioned, motioning her finger between us. I began to laugh hysterically. Eddie rolls his eyes and shakes his head.
"God no, ew... Oh shit I think I... I just threw up in my mouth a bit." I joked. Chrissy was entirely confused by my acting, which is even more hilarious.
"Ah please, you're SOOO funny." Eddie replied, faking being hurt by what I said. I pulled myself together and laid back down.
"No... No, she's... she's just my best friend." Eddie told Chrissy, she nodded. 'Just', wow totally gay of you Eddie.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
Narrative
*✿❀ ❀✿*

Alice was overwhelmed with sleepiness. As soon as her head hit Eddie's pillows, she fell asleep.

Lights began flickering as Alice stayed in slumber. Sweat gliittered her skin as she jolted around, in her sleep, from her nightmare. She relived the last night of Billy's flaying but this time he died. She's dreamt it a couple of times but it's been so long since. Alice finally woke up in a panic. She soon calmed down as she realized where she was. The light flickered for a moment which startled her even more. She's seen that too many times now.
"Eddie? You see the lights flickering too, right?" Alice asked Eddie. She chugged some water and walked out of his room. She was worried when she didn't hear an immediate response. No one was in the restroom nor the kitchen. Then, when she saw it, she screamed... A retching gut scream...Eddie was no where to be seen so Alice didn't hesitate to run out of his trailer. Fear made you do crazy things. Especially unknown fear...She had no where else to go so she ran to Max's trailer. She decided to beat on the door until someone opened up. She leaned against it and kept looking back to make sure no one or noTHING was around. Once someone opened up, she fell onto the trailers ground. Alice was still panicking. She tried to pick herself back up but the person helped her too. She saw that Billy was the one to open the door but she figured he would care so she called out for Max.
"Max!" Alice shouted but Billy quickly covered her mouth with his hand. Her swollen eyes stared into his with confusion.
"Shhh! You'll wake them up. Come on.. it's okay." Billy's voice calmy spoke. Alice missed the way he talked to her. She felt like she couldn't breathe. Billy helped her walk into his room and he shut the door after they walked in. Billy just figured she had a nightmare so he wanted to talk to her alone and help her out since Max was asleep. Alice began to have a hard time trying to catching her breathe so it sounded like she was hyperventilating while crying.
"Shh, shh... Calm down Al. You're okay, you're with me.. Breathe, then you can talk to me." Billy gently told her. Alice takes in all of Billy's close features to help soothe her as she exhales and inhales slowly. She takes in his gorgeous eyes and structured face. He's grown up a bit. It's only been half a year since they were in a relationship but his features are becoming more manly. If he wasn't already enough.
"It's... She's.. Chris." Alice tried to speak but had a hard time letting the words out. Her breathing was still rapid making her voice hitch.
"Just slowly tell me." Billy held her hands and let her take her time.
"Chris.. Chrissys... Dead." Alice finally said before her head started to hurt. He helped her sit on his bed.
"Chrisst...from school?" He asked her and she nodded as she held her head.
"Eddie, he left me. I was sleeping and he's gone and she's dead. I don't know, is this...is this another nightmare?...Is this real?" Alice slightly panicked as she looked around. 
"Hey, it's okay. This is real." Billy spoke. Alice rushed up.
"I need to find Eddie. I have to know what happened." She told him.
"Wait, wait please." Billy stopped her.
"We'll figure it all out in the morning. Come on, everyone's asleep. You need to rest and then I promise, first thing we'll find Eddie and tell Max, okay? Please... Just... Stay." Billy told Alice. She stared deeply into his eyes from afar. Her head and chest hurt from all the sudden news. She needed to sleep, she was still exhausted. Alice was defeated. She couldn't say no when Billy used her own words against her. She couldn't say no to the one she loved. She stripped off her jean jacket and went into bed with Billy. He was already shirtless from before. She awkwardly laid beside him.
"Here, lay on me." Billy insisted. Alice hesitated but really wanted to. She missed all of this. The warmth from his toned body. His toned body... Him. All of HIM.

**✿❀ ❀✿**