build

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

The whole concept confused me. The mind flayer... Connecting people? I mean it's one thing after the other. I just keep thinking, how? What? I need to keep an open mind, it's just a lot right now, all within hours. So much insane information I have to comprehend...

I thought seeing Billy flayed was terrifying, this was much worse. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, a monster type thing. It crowded Nancy before El used her powers to throw it through the window. Once we made it down outside, it had fled into a sewer drain. Some bones were left behind. Nancy explained everything on the way home. Sleep was battling with me. My head hurt and I was mentally checked out. I ended up hiding in my room all night. I knew everyone would stay here so we were together so if they need me, I'm close. I just need to be alone.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

              The next morning

I slept in, falling asleep was so difficult. I had a nightmare about Billy. It was really just seeing him like we did with the suana test. Nancy urgently told me we had to leave. They wanted to try and find Hopper but he wasn't at the cabin. El decided to do her searching for him and found him and Joyce in Illinois...Beats me... Then, El goes through a trance to find Billy. She went down a whole memory path and even found the place where everything started. This girl really does have some awesome powers... Its crazy to stand by and watch it happen. I admired the way my little shit brother cared for her. She was stuck for a moment until she finally came back and fell in Mike's arms. To be fair, I've never seen him this happy with someone. Even though he is a piece of shit, I'm happy for him.

All we were doing was sitting here in this cabin. I was waiting for something to happen but I spoke too soon. Nancy was worried that the mind flayer saw where El was once he was in her head. Distant loud noises were heard like an echoed earthquake. We all ran out side and saw some big figure from afar running towards us. I thought the thing at the hospital was big... All of us run inside and tried our best to baracade any open area like windows and doors. Silence filled the area as we surrounded the middle with any available weapon we could find. This was so fucking crazy. I'm like...preparring for battle with...kids. With my own siblings...oh my God...Nancy and I fortunately found guns. I was more than prepared to use it. Subtle thumps were heard, making things clatter around us. All you heard were our breathes hitching before an arm from the thing broke through the side of the house. Jonathan quickly cut his axe through it's arm, but it only made it mad and hit him to the ground. Nancy distracted it from him with a few bullets until they ran out, leaving her defenseless. I tried my best to help, being beside Nancy, but my gun only had one bullet loaded. Luckily, El stopped it before it could hurt her. That is, until two more arms came back inside. But she used her powers to cut the hands off of the arms, making them leave the house again. I knew El was getting tired, she couldn't do all the work. Suddenly, another piece of the monster came through the roof and snatched El up by her leg. We all tried to help pull her before it could take her. I found more bullets near by and shot the monsters mouth and head many times. Lucas contributed by grabbing an axe and cutting the arm off of the monster, compelling it to release El. The hand however, was still attached to her leg. Mike didn't hesitate to rip it off. El screamed in pain. So much was happening...I hurt for her... El was quick to get up and finish the job. She used the rest of her strength to rip the monsters head. That gave us a chance to run...We all rushed to Joyce's car. We knew it would easily piece back together in no time.

Nancy drove us to a grocery store. We found this the best time to help El and possibly regain her strength. I followed Nancy and Jonathon to help grab supplies. I listened to Nancy's theory of how all the flayed people were combined to make that monster. All I could think about was Billy. He wasn't in there too, was he? I felt so worried... I couldn't think about anything else but him.

We hurried back to Mike and El as we heard the sound of a walkie talkie. Mike told us how he heard Dustin, but couldn't make out what he was actually saying. El searched for him in her mind trance thing... And found him at the movies, in the mall...I was confused, guess that's my new personality trait. We took a whole bunch of fireworks, in hopes to use it against the monster as we left the store. Time to head to the mall, which was once my happy place. What'll happen now?

**✿❀ ❀✿**