just the beginning

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

        November

Max caused me another fucking beating. All because SHE'S the one who left without permission. I can only do so much while I'm already watching her ass. If she CHOOSES to leave, that is not my problem. But no, I get beat around and now I have to clean up HER mess. Such a typical little shit move.

I went to each and every one of her fucking friends houses. After I reached a few of them, they told me that the wheelers house was the hangout spot. Oh how fun, more driving to find this little shit bird, can't wait. I was heated with anger but I had to conceal it. I'll find her and this will all be over.

I waited at the door of the Wheelers house. I had to ring the doorbell many times before Mrs. Wheeler answered. I had to swoon her with my charm, she didn't look to bad...And well, she was in a robe.
"I didn't know Nancy had a sister." I flirted with her. She laughed and looked away.
"What?" I questioned her.
"I'm her mother." She responded with a cheeky grin.
"No." I replied.
"Yes but uh you must be here for Nancy or her sister...?" Mrs. Wheeler asked.
"Uh no Nancy, not my type but uh sister? She really does have a sister?" I asked her with a chuckle.
"Oh yeah...my rebellious daughter. She hates me and the world apparently. She was recently expelled, that's probably why you haven't seen her." She explained to me.
"Sounds like a bad girl." I responded with a smirk.
"Oh the worst. She dyed her hair, has piercings and even got a tattoo....ah...There the ones on your lower back... Oh what do they call those...?" Mrs. Wheeler chatted up, then she was trying to find her words.
"Tramp stamp?" I helped her out. She giggled and pointed.
"That's the one. A heart in the middle with stringing lines around it..." Mrs. Wheeler kept blabbering on. My gaze shifted from her over to her staircase. A girl started to make her way down it. Her hair was wrapped up in a ponytail, it was black and she had bangs. Headphones laid on her head with music blaring out of them. She wore a thin white tank top with laced sides that showed the bottom of her stomach and flannel pajama pants that hung low on her hips. She was dancing around just a bit, completely in her own element. She didn't care about anything or anyone around her.
Mrs. Wheeler noticed her as well.
"Oh yup, there she is. She won't even notice you're here. Such a selfish girl... But Um I'm sorry, if you're not here for my girls, what are you here for?" She asked me.
"Right, well my poor sister max, she goes by Maxine, is missing. And to be honest with you, I'm quite worried and I've been searching for her all day. I thought she'd be at Lucas's house but Mrs. Sinclair said your house was the designated hangout spot. So here I am." I answered her.
"Oh I'm afraid she's not here. I uhm, here I can help you out. Come on in, I'll get you the Byers address." I followed her inside. I looked around for Alice. I saw her wonder around, searching for something in the living room. Her mother offered me a cookie as she found her pen and paper.
"There driveway is pretty dark this time of night so drive safe." Mrs. Wheeler finished as I bit a piece of the cookie.
"You are a real life saver." I responded as I took the slip out of her hand.
"How about you come over for dinner sometime? Maybe Tuesday night?" Mrs. Wheeler asked me. Alice made me curious so I figured why not.
"Absolutely, I'll see you then." I responded and left her house.

Now to the Byers house.

**✿❀ ❀✿**