September

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I had to admit it... Not having Neil in my life anymore was the the best thing that came out of being controlled... Of course.. Nothing else good came from it except for that. But at least its something. I remember every single part of what had happened. Neil tried to get angry at me, while I wasn't myself. So for the first time in my life, I fought back. But it wasn't me... Maybe that solved the problem right there. Technically I didn't do anything but he did die. Maybe it'll just come out as 'oh he died in the mall fire' but I'm not sure. I could care less...

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

School was fine. I tried enough to pass my classes. Every once in a while I'd fail a test or forget an assignment but I really didn't care. Deep down it didn't matter. Billy was definitely different then last year. I was always secretly looking out for him. He keep to himself and was pretty quiet. Every once in a while his anger would show. People would bring the worst out of him.

I think Billy hated the fact that we had a fair share of classes together. Most of them were first come first serve, so he'd sit as far away as he possibly could from me. But one of them was strictly assigned. He didn't win the argument with the teacher so he had to sit behind me. I always felt so stiff in that class. All I could think about was him. If he was watching my every move... What he was thinking... I still live and breathe HIM. It hurts so much but I can't get away from it...and I don't want to. I'll always hope that he still loves me, if he ever did...

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I was angry all the time because I bundled everything up. Just like I did in the past. The only difference is that now I have nothing. I changed... Alice made me care more and the mind flayer made me genuinely hate myself and life in general. I think it'll get better with time but so far, every day is a battle. He's slowly getting out of my head and trust me, I'm working on it.

Sometimes I'll open up to Max but then again it's still difficult to do so. She's told me everything she knows about the different dimension. It still amazes me how crazy it all really is. And I was a host? It's insane...But I'm glad she told me because I would still be battling against something I had no clue about.

I didn't want to be near Alice at school. I had to stay away from her. I don't know what I'd do with myself if I hurt her. We shared more classes than I liked. I was forced to sit behind her in history. It would eat me up the entire hour. No matter how hard I tried, I noticed everything different about her each and every day. I noticed the way her hair would be up or down, washed or dirty. I saw when she was obviously exhausted or fully awake. Most days she was dark and sad, that came through. I still loved her. I had a chance to tell her but I was afraid. She even told me and I ended things with her right after. It hurt so bad but she'll thank me one day. I'm saving her from my suffering.

Karen saw me at the grocery store one day... Susan just thinks I've been off because of Neil being gone (well dead) and Alice and I breaking up. But I try to help out in any way I can since I'm sort of the man of the house. That's why I was getting groceries... Karen tried to ask about me and Alice. She told me that Alice said we were having a break. I guess that's a good way to end that conversation. I really didn't want to get into it with her own mother, especially since I know she'll spill it all back to Alice. So I just agreed with what Alice said. We were having a break.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

"I mean you could work with us." Steve insisted. I don't think I've hung out with anyone besides Eddie this whole month. It was nice to hang out with Robin and Steve. I blabbered on about how I need a job and a fucking future.
"Oh yes! You have to!" Robin chimed in.
"That's not a bad idea. Are you guys hiring?" I asked them.
"We could talk to Keith." Steve shrugged. Oh...fucking Keith works there.
"Ugh Keith?" I question them. Robin nods.
"God he's gross." I muttered.
"Hey rude, he's our boss and potentially yours soon." Steve said.
"As long as he doesn't ask me out AGAIN, we'll be fine." I defended myself. He's seriously asked me like maybe... I don't know TEN TIMES.
"Oh ew, yeah no. We'll make sure that doesn't happen." Steve remarked. Robin made a gross face at me and I shivered in disgust.

**✿❀ ❀✿**