acquaintances

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I didn't even think about how I would get home everyday after practice. Since I have track now I have to stay an hour after school, every..single..day.. I was fine with it to be honest. I just didn't want to bother anyone like Steve or Eddie. I might just have to ask Eddie though, I know he'll help me out.... Well great, he didn't answer his phone, he's probably out. I decided to just stroll on home by the lovely company of my own two feet. I'll be fine.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

Am I an idiot? Why did I care so much about Alice. I mean I didn't particularly like her but I want to offer to drive her home? Like I'm even confused with myself. I feel like I'm an actual good person when it comes to her and I'm not sure I like that. I shouldn't care, she's just some girl. She doesn't even care about me. Ugh.
"Need a ride?" I ask her as I drive beside her walking state. She had her headphones on but she saw me so she took them off.
"Come on, I'll take you home." I told her with a motion for her to get inside.
"It's really not that bad, I mean I could get running time in." She suggested.
"Please it's miles away." I muttered.
"You know what, I'll be just fine. Thanks anyways." She responded and began to run. I scoffed and let her be.
Yup, I'm an idiot.

**✿❀ ❀✿**