march

*✿❀ ❀✿*
     Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

It had been weeks since talked to Billy. I just needed time to process everything...I guess. I mean I know after time it was clear but I still wasn't sure. I didn't know for sure until recently, that I...I actually like Billy Hargrove. Not in the same way, like we have been friends, but I genuinely like him...for him. All of his flaws and just everything, his whole package. It was crazy to think after all of this, that I really like him. I felt stupid and it just feels wrong. So I needed my space from him. He can't know and I'm just gonna continue to hide from the truth.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

Susan's been questioning me about Alice for weeks now. I haven't lied about what's going on with her because I didn't want us to get caught. I knew she wasn't either. I just told her we were taking a break because in all honesty, we kind of were. I wasn't sure exactly why Alice was being distant but it worried me. I missed her, I actually miss her. I guess it took a number of things for realization to hit me. Like jealousy and time but I found out that I really do like her. God I'm an idiot, I swear. She will never like me back. I was surprised we got as close as we have. There's no way anything else can come from this. I'm worried that everything we've built is ruined. Maybe I fucked it all up.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
Narrative
*✿❀ ❀✿*

Susan and Karen were sure that Billy and Alice had broken up. That is, until Nancy told her mother the truth. Karen was devastated that her daughter lied to her for so long, yet she wasn't surprised. So... Do to the lies, they skeamed a plan together, one they were sure of.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

Nancy that little rat of a sister. She spilled the fucking beans to mom! Here I was, sitting in my living room, letting my mom hound me with questions. I didn't answer any of them. I didn't want to be in this situation, hell I didn't wanna be here. All of the sudden a knock interrupts my mom. I take this opportunity to waltz up the stairs. But I stop as soon as I hear Susan's voice. I turn around the witness an upset Susan and annoyed Billy walk into the room. I exhale and make my way down the staircase from my mother's request. This was all so irritating. I seriously wanted to disintegrate into existence. Our mother's made us sit on the couch, side by side, as they talked and questioned us..together. I heard half of it. All I could think about was Billy next to me. It was all so much and I seriously did not want to be here right now. I wanted to smoke and forget all of this. The parents didn't exactly surround us so I decided to get up and leave again. Until Billy grabbed my arm, making me stop.
"Al...please." He said.
"Why?...I hate you." I told him in anger. Our mother's watched from the living room but we acted like they weren't there. We needed this moment to ourselves.
"You do not. I'm sorry okay... I was jealous! Okay, there I said it. Brads a douchebag and he told me all the terrible things he wanted to do to you. I didn't want to push you away." He told me. All the things he said... They got to me, made my heart want to soften. How is he doing this to me?
"No, no... I hate you. You're Billy fucking Hargrove, I'm not supposed to like you!" I accidentally spilled. My thoughts collided, it's like I had to get it out. I don't understand why he made me feel like this...
"Like me?" He asked me. Fuck... I was so scared, for once. We gazed into each other's eyes.
"No I... I hate you." I whispered. I glimpsed down at his lips and then back up into his blue eyes. He repeated my actions. Suddenly we were on one another. Our lips were syncing together. I found my hands in his hair while his were on my back. We fit like a puzzle piece. We never fully connected or matched...until now.

"Maybe we should give them some space." Karen spoke up and guided Susan into the kitchen.
Billy softly pushed me onto a nearby wall. His hands groped my arms upward and laid them over my head. One of his hands held my arms up as the other stayed on my hip. We needed a break to breathe so he slowly kissed my neck as I caught my breathe. I stopped him as he traced kisses down my chest, by holding his face in my hands and making him look at me. We were a breathless mess. We exchanged smiles and enjoyed the silence.
"We can't get carried away. Susan and my mom are still here." I whispered to him. We grinned at one another. Butterflies were fluttering in my stomach once again.

"Were they together this whole time?" Susan whispers to Karen.
"I'm not sure anymore." Karen told her. They were confused.
"I think they're...in love." Susan said.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

**✿❀ ❀✿**