hospital

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I haven't bit my nails like this in so long. I was so anxious. So much that my knee wouldn't stop bouncing. Nancy came to me and touched my knee to make it stop. I gave her a quick smile. Everyone was at the hospital. Steve, Robin, Nancy, Jonathan, Max, Lucas, Dustin, Will, El and Joyce. Hopper sadly didn't make it...and Murray had to leave suddenly. I was thankful to have such a strong group of people around me. I was scared to be alone after experiencing all of the unknown things recently.

"Visiting hours have started." A nurse states. I jump up and rush to ask for Billy's room. As soon as the numbers escape the nurses lips I run to his room. I hear steps behind me, asumming some of the kids followed me. I didn't care about anything but Billy. I witnessed him craddling himself. Tears quickly fell down my face.
"Billy." I spoke up, my voice cracking. I slowly walked up to his bed before he turned over. His body quit moving as well.
"Billy?" I asked. He didn't say anything...
"B, you've been through so much. I just want to be here for you... Billy plea..." He interrupted me.
"Go." Is all he said. Did the mind flayer really leave him? Will said it was all over... Why was Billy acting like this? A sob escaped me. Max was by my side and I looked at her confused.
"Billy, we want to help you." She told him.
"Alice needs to leave." And as those words spoke, I was gone.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I was plagued with everything I had done. I know I was being controlled yet my hands were bloody. Luckily, he didn't make me drink chemicals like everyone else since I was his main man. I just had to regain my strength in the hospital. I found myself curled up in a ball, holding my head. All the memories throughout the past few days coursed through my mind. Flash, flash, flash... One after another. The pain, physically and mentally.

I hated how I treated Alice. Just know that it fucking hurt to push her away. I feel like it's better to protect her this way, away from me. She'll be happier and safer. I don't even feel safe or comfortable within myself. I don't want to be a burden on her.

I made sure to thank El. She saved me from him... She made me remember the happiest moments I had with my mom. She showed me memories, that I've had but forgotten or pushed in the back of my head. Then, she made me remember the first time I saw Alice.. How intrigued with her I was. She reminded me how much I love Alice. She really helped me come back. I was thankful for her.

**✿❀ ❀✿**