eavesdrop

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I heard every word that Alice said to Max. I really missed her. Everything continued to eat me up. God did I want to forget about all my pain and run into her arms. I watched her hold the rose necklace I gave her...Maybe I shouldnt have given her anything. She immediately knew I gifted her it but I dont know...she was happy... I knew that she really loved me. I did too, but she doesn't know that. She deserves to know even if I can't give her what she wants. Seeing her makeup run down her face and her scared to see me, fuck. I'm still trying my best to work on myself, I have to or I'll go crazy. I found a fight club that helps me get my anger out. I like going there to clear my head. I've also been thinking about getting a job to help Susan, I just don't know where to start.

I decided to be a little ballsy. I felt better within myself so I thought this would be little baby steps to potentially opening up to Alice. I still hesitated as I did so. I placed one red rose in her locker with a hand written note attached to it. She'll know it's from me. The only thing that worries me, is if she'll try to immediately come up to me at school. That would be too much.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Alice
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I know Valentine's Day was this weekend but I did not expect to receive ANYTHING. I was speechless when I found a rose in my locker. I smiled as I viewed it's beauty. My initial thought was that it could have been from Billy or even Eddie, until I saw the note that would confirm who it was from. It had to be from Billy, he's given me roses in the past. I mean hell...I wear my rose necklace EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I opened up the note and read;

       -I hate you, you're Alice Wheeler...
                                   -B

I giggled as I read it and quickly covered my mouth. He was referring to the time we both expressed our feelings towards one another. I used the exact same line but to him. Because once upon a time we hated each other. How random for him to remind me of this. It made me think, why?

I felt giddy all day because of Billy's rose and note. I made sure to tape it up in my locker door...I caught myself smiling and thinking back to our relationship and even friendship. Was it sad that this one small moment made me have hope?

Once I made it to the class where Billy sits behind me, my mind started racing. The teacher started going on and on, talking about a new assignment. I couldn't focus. I turned my head to slightly face Billy. As soon as his beautiful eyes meet mine I smirked at him and quickly turned forward again. I wrote on a small piece of paper and handed it to Billy.

*✿❀ ❀✿*
      Billy
*✿❀ ❀✿*

I witnessed Al receive my rose. I watched her from afar so she couldn't see me. She looked so happy. It was nice to see her like that again. She even laughed at my note, and fastly stopped herself so no one would notice. Adorable... God I missed her. I just... I Can't. I mean I was worried about hurting her and did so when I tried to protect her...

Alice got my attention when she turned to me and smiled at me during class. Her happiness was contagious, I couldn't help but smile back. Then, she handed me a note. I was worried to be honest. I even hesitated to open it... I read;

       -...I'm not supposed to like you- Al

Her line finished the rest of my note. It was what she said when we started our REAL relationship. I smiled to myself. I think that was a good start and enough for now. I felt as if it was a reminder for our love. Even if I was terrified to ever go back...

**✿❀ ❀✿**