Chapter 33- Check on the Mirror, Darklord

Cunningly and sensually, she began to stroke the fruit against her core, starting from her vagina to her clitoris in a painfully slow manner.

"Ah"

Although she wanted to burst out in laughter at her silly tactics just to bring a man to her, because she never had to ask for any man's attention before, this was something new and exciting for Sonia. She was enjoying it even though all she desired at the moment was a relaxing warm bath but that could wait.

"Ummm"

She arched her head, closed her eyes, then opened them, and bit her lower lip slightly while fixing her gaze at the camera.

"Young Lord?"

Mustafa frowned when he saw Zolton's pale face glued to his laptop and no matter how many times he would call his name, Zolton appeared as a statue, unmoved and stilled.

"Zolton? Is everything alright? What are you seeing?"

Mustafa took a few steps forward, curious to find out.

"Stop! Don't! I mean," Zolton cleared his throat, then exhaled. His one hand tightly gripping the laptop in case Mustafa comes closer. He had to close it, that he knew.

"Young Lord,"

"Leave!"

Mustafa nodded, puzzled at the weird behavior of Zolton.

"I hope everything is fine."

"Yes, just leave me alone."

Right after he walked out, Zolton's shocked expression shifted into a furious one.

"What is she doing?"

He blinked, staring at the screen, clutching his laptop with both of his hands before unconsciously licking his lips as a strong yearning toward her grew within him again. The feeling was increasing to his horror. 

And instead of feeling disgusted he felt aroused. When a sudden thought of replacing the banana with his mouth impatiently knocked on his entire being, he got on his feet with his fisted palms.

Her shape jerked up a little as she pressed the banana's tip in subtly.

She was as wet as a fountain, so it wasn't that difficult. Instead of some stupid fruit, she wanted and fantasized that it was Zolton's tongue that was taking her. 

Before the banana could enter into her more, the door burst open as expected by her, and marched inside the Young Lord. Even then Sonia made no attempt to cover her private part from his naked eyes, instead, she smiled at him and continued to pleasure herself. 

Zolton's Adam's apple started to bob up and down as his struck and fascinated eyes slid from her face to her glossy kitty. Sweat had caused her hair to stick to her neck, so she pried it off and smirked as she saw the bulging tent beneath the man's pants.

"Hello, Darklord"

He tilted his face.

"Eyes up here"

She pointed her finger at him and gestured to Zolton to come closer. He moved near to her, brightening her smile.

"Aren't you the least bit ashamed?"

To hear him, she scowled at him.

"Ashamed? Why should I be ashamed?"

Her casual tone matched her nonchalant demeanor.

"Am I..." she took a pause, looked him up and down.

"Doing something wrong? I mean this was the only way to get you to come here."