Chapter 10 - Aslan

It would take them roughly seven to eight hours to get to the town of Deval, which was largely surrounded by woodlands on all sides. 

While Sonia looked excited, Elif who was sitting at the backside next to Kairo in the car had a poker face. Hunter appeared pissed and Kairo was dozing off. She sighed to witness her brother's tight grip on the steering wheel.

"Let's have a break. I'm also a bit hungry."

He glanced at her before giving off a slight nod.

"Are you okay, Hunter?"

Elif frowned to sense his uneasy mood.

"He is fine, Elif, probably tired from the long journey, right Hunt?"

"Yes"

He responded briefly before stopping in front of a small diner.

"Have we reached?"

Kairo woke up asking to hear Elif chuckling at him.

"Yeah, that is my home."

"You live in a restaurant?"

Sonia shook her face smiling to hear him as they stepped off the car.

"Guys, I need to make an important call."

Kairo yawned, wrapping his arm around Elif as Hunter spoke, causing them to nod while Sonia frowned. They entered the restaurant and chose to sit at the table which was next to the window.

"What will you have?"

Asked Elif, going through the menu. When she lifted her eyes, she noticed Kairo had put his head on Sonia's shoulder. His eyes were closed while Sonia was gazing outside. She appeared to have been lost in a trance.

"Are you guys official now?"

Elif's lips quirked up as she asked.

"What?"

Sonia's eyes snapped at her with a frown while he paid hardly any attention to Elif's question.

"You two?"

"Yeah sure, if your official meant one-time casual sex."

Sonia rolled her eyes as she said that. Elif's mouth dropped open at the choice of her words.

"It was fun."

Kairo commented with a grin while roaming his hand over his hair, letting out another yawn.

"Well, I thought—"

"Don't think anything Elif," Sonia looked at him, smirking, "It's not like I am going to marry this bully after one fuck."

"Sonia! That is not a good word!"

Elif gasped while covering her face as Kairo and Sonia burst out laughing.

"We had more than two rounds."

Kairo spoke and this time, Elif covered her ears.

"I am sorry, it was my fault to even ask."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck"

*Chuckles*

"Sonia Stop saying that!"

"Wait, did you call me a bully?"

It took him some time to realize as Sonia leaned back into her chair.

"I did, Kairo, so what?"

He shrugged at her and Elif sighed.

"Seriously, I shouldn't have come with you guys. Look, please don't say such words in front of my family. I am warning you both or it won't end very well. My family is very conservative."