Chapter 25- From Fire to Ice

A similar memory struck Kairo's mind as he lowered his face sensing a discomfort in his chest. A frown covered his features before he turned around to leave. Hunter walked away as well while Elif stayed and so did her father. 

Sonia could feel Ezra's arms slowly tightening around her and he had buried his face in the crook of her neck so she pushed him off of her with great force. Ezra obviously didn't like it and was about to inch closer to her.

"Let him go."

He sent her a slight nod but his eyes against hers looked promising so she sighed.

"Ilaria, please call someone and take Oli to the hospital."

But the maid stood still while giving her a look that indicated, 'Who are you to order me'.

"Didn't you hear her?"

However before Sonia could speak again, Danyal Romani spoke in a deep voice, sending the maid a harsh glare, shocking Ilaria to the fullest.

"Do as she said."

When Ezra added with a similar tone as his father, Sonia exhaled once more before walking out from there as well.

"My Study, NOW!"

A terrifying scream was heard from the Big Master which caused Elif to tremble in fear as her brother walked past her. The moment Ezra stepped inside he saw his father's raging face.

"I was gone for a few hours and this?"

Ezra quietly began to wipe off the blood from his hands before settling down on the couch.

"Explain Ezra Romani!"

"There is no need to shout, Dad."

A scoff was heard from the Big Master.

"You better start explaining to me now, son, or you, are aware I can do worse than just shouting and what was that?"

"What was what?"

"That girl hugging you and making you transform from fire to ice. What is going on? Tell me everything."

Ezra's lips slightly curled up to hear his father's question.

"That girl has a name, Dad, and Sonia is capable of doing much more than just making me cool."

Danyal arched his brow before leaning back onto his chair.

"Is that so?"

Ezra stood up and took a few steps closer.

"I'll be frank, Dad I want her."

"In your bed?"

Danyal's tone sounded sarcastic and also he was smirking a little but his son's next words made him turn serious.

"In my life."

"What did you just say, repeat son?"

"Not just for one night, but for all the nights. I want her forever, Dad."

Ezra's voice was firm so his father knew he wasn't bluffing at all.

"Are you sure, Ezra?"

"I've never been so sure, and it all started when I kissed her in Elif's apartment. I only realized it today."

"I doubted you had met her before. Even though she doesn't respect you at all yet you seem not to care and now I know why, so what's stopping you from staking your claim?"

Ezra shook his face.

"I won't force her. I want to give her time, us time."

A hearty laugh could be heard coming from his father as he got on his feet and began approaching Ezra.