Chapter 18 - Years-Old Anguish

"It's decided, then," Danyal got on his feet, his lips curled up into a slight smile.

"Son, do show her the way to the stable."

"With pleasure, Dad."

While he said those words, he was smirking at a scowling Sonia as his father walked out. If Sonia wished she could have easily denied it, denied having the so-called punishment but because of Elif, she didn't utter a word. 

She sighed and looked toward her cousin who ran his hand over his face. By Hunter's looks, she was aware that he was clearly angry at her for hitting the club so when he stormed out of the room after shooting a glare toward Ezra, she made no attempt to stop him.

"I am sorry, I wish we didn't come here. I am so ashamed."

At Elif's words, Sonia rolled her eyes before touching her neck and raising her right brow at the grinning man in front of her.

"Sonia No!"

A startled scream from Elif was heard as Sonia advanced toward Ezra, reaching him within a few strides and throwing a hard punch in his face.

"You bitch! Couldn't even keep your mouth shut huh? Told you father everything, what was the need?"

While Elif stood there, covering her face in utter shock, Ezra groaned in pain. At the moment he seemed like a bull ready to attack but only because of his sister he kept his wrath at bay.

"What Kind Of A Woman You Are!"

She let out a smirk as he grasped her neck, tugging her face closer to his.

"A woman you can never have."

Sonia whispered those words only for him to hear.

"Brother let her go, please don't."

He sent his sister a nod before leaving Sonia.

"Be grateful I am letting her live."

He replied while intently glaring at the fuming woman. Her words for some reason had hit him hard and that made him severely worried. 

He knew he only lusted after her but then why her mere words seemed to bruise his ego and form an aching sensation in his heart, he was himself unaware. Ezra walked out without saying anything as Elif immediately engulfed her best friend in a tight embrace.

"We can leave right away if you want, Sonia."

"Elif, what did he mean when he said that?"

Elif blinked her eyes away as Sonia appeared puzzled.

"Don't mind, brother just said those words because he is really angry at you."

"Like I give a shit."

"Exactly you don't and that is the main problem."

"What do you mean?"

Elif exhaled, "in this place, he can have any woman he has ever wanted but you, he will soon forget about you, don't worry."

Just then Ilaria walked in, bowing her head.

"Young Master has ordered," she glanced at Elif, "not to help madam in cleaning the stable or there will be serious consequences if you do otherwise."

"Wow, great"

Sonia commented, shaking her face. With angry steps, she marched in the direction of the stable. She even refused to have breakfast. Although both Elif and Kairo insisted on joining her she strictly told them not to because she didn't want any more drama considering the Young Master desired her to suffer alone.