Chapter 7 - Attraction

"Elif Romani!"

She screamed again.

"Elif Romani, come out now!"

While Ezra stood stupefied at the series of recent events, he however began to wear his clothes.

"What's going on?"

A sleepy Elif walked out of her room, yawning followed by a similar looking Hazel.

"A lot is going on, bestie."

Sonia scoffed at her, anger and irritation were still clear in her eyes as Elif raised her brow in confusion.

"Good morning"

Hazel said, giving her a beautiful smile as Sonia gave her a poker look.

"Trust me, nothing is good about this morning."

Hazel's smile dropped as she looked at her sister and just then Ezra emerged out of the room, his eyes bloodshot, and pointed at Sonia. He moved closer.

"Give that phone to me!"

"Never!"

Sonia clutched her phone tightly while glaring at him and shaking her head.

"Okay, what is going on? Can someone please tell me?"

Elif questioned.

"I will, First you are no longer my best friend. Second, this man," she paused before pointing at Ezra, "did dirty activities in my bed all night."

Hazel and Elif's eyes snapped toward their brother who appeared unbothered and was still glaring at Sonia.

"What do you mean, I am no longer your best friend? You are the only one I have."

To hear her sudden words, Ezra and Hazel's eyes fell on her as they both frowned, obviously not preferring her sentence.

"I apologize on behalf of my brother."

"Oh, so he is your brother."

"Our brother"

When Elif added, Sonia appeared perplexed for a moment before she sweetly smiled at Ezra.

"Alright, so tell your brother to clean my room or else I'll put his photo on the internet."

"DON'T you dare!"

"Watch me!"

She responded with the same tone as he smirked.

"Do you even have any idea who you are talking to?"

"I don't and I don't care, Ezra."

As she called him by his name for the very first time, he stood unmoved as he felt heat rushing down to his manhood. The previous night, after the siblings quarreled, he went out for a drink and brought Melissa from the bar while he was aware, although he was drunk as he was doing her, he could only think about Sonia and screamed her name. Thankfully his sisters were deep asleep.

"Clean her room."

His furious as well as shocked orbs fell on his sister.

"Are you serious Hazel?"

"I am dead serious."

"I am Ezra Romani."

"And, I am Hazel Romani, your sister."

They both glared at each other.

"So, how is Kairo, I did talk to Hunter but I want to hear it from you."