Chapter 4 - Gone!

When I picked her up, she let out a gasp before wrapping her arms around my neck. It made me chuckle because she was probably afraid of falling down. I went into her bedroom and forced her to lie on the bed with me leaning over her.

"Wh..what will you do to me?"

Her question was a faint whisper as I kept on staring at her. Due to the little light coming from the window, I was able to look at her.

"Do not be afraid of me Beauty."

I said while my hand trailed down to her arm but she grasped my hand which made me wonder what I was even doing with this woman when I came here to talk to Elif. 

The throbbing of my manhood against her stomach made me sigh as I heard her letting out a tiny yawn. I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I leaned in to capture her lips but stopped when I heard the sound of the door being opened. 

I quickly rose and moved away from her before taking out my revolver and that was when the lights were turned on and years later I saw Elif standing in front of me with a terrified expression. She has grown so much.

"Get away from her!"

She rushed toward me, but instead of hugging me, my sister gripped my hand and forced me to move away from the bed, leaving me baffled by her behavior.

"What were you going to do to her?"

Her panicked voice made my heart ache as I tucked the gun back into my pants.

~Author~

"Elif?"

She was already drifting off to slumber but to hear her friend's voice Sonia got up smiling with half-opened eyes.

"Sonia?"

Elif sat in front of her on the bed.

"Are you okay?"

"I..I want to talk to you."

"We can talk tomorrow, you should go to sleep now."

"But—"

"No Buts Sonia come on," Elif made her lie down and covered her with the duvet before kissing her forehead. While Ezra's sharp orbs were fixed on them. He was standing at the doorway when his sister turned around glaring at him.

"You were wrong to assume I was going to hurt your friend."

While speaking, he cast his gaze over Sonia, who was now sound sleeping. Elif approached him, muted the lights, and indicated for him to leave the room. After he walked out she closed the door behind her and turned to face him.

"Then what were you doing brother?"

To hear her calling him brother after a long time had his insides flutter with happiness. His lips curved up.

"Your drunk friend lost her balance. I helped her get into bed."

"Okay," she nodded at him, "why are you here, I don't like that look of yours. I hope Sonia doesn't remember you tomorrow?"

"Why?"

His smirk widened, "is Sonia going to create trouble for me?"

"No, but I don't want her to know you or any of my family members."

His smile instantly dropped when he heard her statement.

"Where have you been? Do you know what time it is?"

"Why didn't your dogs who you sent after me tell you where I was?"

"Elif?"

"What?"