Chapter 19 - Cunningly Kidnapped

However before they were about to exit the stable, Sonia turned her face and winked at the same youngster as he nodded back at her with a slight smile.

"For the last time, Ezra Romani, where are you taking me?"

She spoke while realizing that the sun had set already.

"Ezra!"

"Shh, be quiet, Beauty,"

He covered her face and lifted her off the ground, shushing her up, while Sonia's struggles continued. Reaching his car, he pushed her inside before slamming the door.

"Hey, Open the door, open the door, you!"

The moment he stepped into the driver's seat, she grabbed his shirt.

"This is kidnapping, Ezra."

His eyes glimmered in amazement.

"It's not, Beauty."

The guards opened the massive gate, and he turned on the engine and sped his car out of his mansion. Sonia scoffed as she continued to grasp his shirt.

"Beauty—"

"My name is Sonia!"

"Alright, Miss Sahin, will you please leave me."

"Haha, now that sounded weird coming from your mouth, Mr. Romani."

When he glanced at her, she was slightly smirking.

"Actually—"

"Shut up, I know what you were going to say, Ezra."

She said, leaving his shirt, but to his complete surprise, she pressed a button that caused the windows to roll down. And then she started screaming.

"Kidnapped, I have been kidnapped, help...someone help me, help...I have been cunningly kidnapped!"

"Cunningly kidnapped? Fuck! Stop shouting! Sonia!"

But she paid no attention to him and continued to yell out loud.

"Sonia!"

"No! You stop the car!"

It wasn't until he parked the car that she stopped shouting.

"Now that's more like it."

After saying that, she tried to unlock the car but Ezra held her hand gently and her eyes snapped at him.

"Let me out"

"Can't do that, Beauty"

Groaning, she was about to hit his face but he grasped her, and stopped her hand mid-air, causing her to widen her eyes. He then extended his hand toward the backseat and handed her a packet.

"What's this?"

"Sis did mention to me about you turning into a monster whenever you are hungry. It's cream bread, eat it."

"Cream bread? Never heard of it."

"It's a local snack."

While pressing her brows, she took out the snack and took a big bite out of it and as the fresh and sweet cream bursted into her mouth, Sonia let out a sigh. Her eyes were closed as she moaned out making it difficult for the man next to her not to desire her any less. She was indeed hungry.

"I am not a monster."

She spoke up a little while later as Ezra noticed she had almost finished eating the cream bread.

"A cute monster"

He intended to mumble that under his breath but she heard him.

"Call me that one more time and I'll cut off your cock."