i dont get it

So onika pov:

Me and beyoncé were sitting in the living room watching her favorite show the backgardigains when i received a phone call from solange. I debated on answering it and decided not to.I don't want to mess up the calmness we have created together.I was going to ignore it until it rung again and texts flooded in, begging me to answer.

"hold on love bug i'll be right back let me jsut take this" I said getting up gently trying not to distract her from her show. She paid me no mind only nodding her head and that was enough for me to walk away answering the phone.

"Hello?" i said questioning why she was calling me.

"Hey i wanted to see if me and Celestine can talk to beyoncé today?"solange said i could hear the anticipation in her voice,hoping i said yes.

"Who is Celestine?" i asked never hearing that name being brought up before.

"Oh my apologies that is me and beyoncés mother" Solange basically sûmes it up on who Celestine was.

"Well it's really not up to me...it's up to beyoncé to see if she's ready to face her..again she seems kind of out of it right now but i'll ask" i said looking at her lay on the couch not even watching the show anymore.She was just staring at the ground as they sung a song in the background.

"Ok it's fine i was just wondering-......no we can not just pop up at their house are you crazy!-.....sorry momma i didn't mean to call you crazy-...ok ok i get it i'm sorry-... onika your still here?" I heard from the other line as solange probably was talking to Celestine.

"yes i'm here" i breathed out moving towards the kitchen to cut some fruits.

"Oh like i was saying thank you please update me on how she's feeling again thank you!" Solange said abruptly i didn't even get the chance to say your welcome but oh well.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder,turning around i see beyoncé with big tears in her eyes ready to fall.

"What's wrong my love what happened??" i said wiping away the already fallen tears. She just looked at me brought me into a hug breaking down.

"I-i just don't get it onika...i try so hard and-and i work so hard just for an ounce of love and i never get it.I-it feels like i fail s-someone every day of my life." beyoncé sobbed into my chest as she held on for dear life

"I know baby...but you don't have to try so hard anymore  i will give you all the love i have in me ok? i love-" I was interrupted by a phone call from solange and as the phone ring there were knocks coming from downstairs.