just friends?

ok before we start I just want to say I'm really happy that people are reading my book but I would love to see yall comments and feedback! but since more people are reading it I will post more chapters depending on the views and comments. Hope yall have a great day or night!! :))

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ONIKA POV: 

After the ugly boy left I think his name was Meek or something...I dont know and I really don't care but we were in the hallway and Beyonce seem to have spaced out because she was just looking down and shaking.

"Beyonce? u ok" I ask  while grabbing her hand which was so warm and soft I never want to let go.

"y-yeah thank y-you for s-sticking up for m-me you d-dont have to b-be nice a-anymore" she says still holding my hand  like I was going to run away but hey I was not complaining.

" Ofc we wouldn't just leave you there what kind of friend would I be...I mean we would be to just leave you there" I say kinda forgetting Robyn was here because I was so interested in Beyoncé speaking of her she had the biggest smile on her face as we walked in the hallway just following her.

"o-ok" she says as we finish up the tour of the school I've learnt more about her like she loves math and history the most her favorite color is blue and so much more. She really is a sweet girl I just can't help noticing how antsy she is all the time and tense. 

Like anyone can just come behind her and hit her I just want to reassure her that she is safe with me... wait what am I saying i can't seriously like this girl on the first day. I don't even do relationships they always end in a mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEYONCE POV:

We were just walking down the hallway back to the office hand in hand with Onika and it felt so good and right I never felt like this she makes me feel so good and happy for once in my life. 

Robyn is pretty cool to very funny I haven't laughed that hard in forever. Their bsf rivalry was funny too but sometimes I didnt get the jokes like when they said Robyn loved sucking popsicles and I just said I did to and they  just laughed I didnt get it but I shrugged it off.

"How was the tour ladies?" Mr. White said with a smile on his face.

" It was good Beyoncé really knows her stuff" Onika said while rubbing her thumb on my hand making me blush and shake my head.

"well I'm glad you all enjoyed it since there are only 20 more minutes of class if you drove or walked here you may go home" he says with that same smile and we just walk out of the office to the parking lot.

ROBYN POV:

"Beyoncé do you have a ride?" I asked trying to make Onika and Beyoncé closer. I knew Onika had a wrong look at love and Beyoncé would be perfect for her if anything Onika would probably hurt Beyoncé then the other way around.

"u-uhm no b-but I can walk t-thanks t-tho" She said quickly which confused me onto why she would rather walk than get a ride but shrugged it off.

" Ok if you eva need a ride let me know let me get your phone so I can put it in" I say my accent pushing through as I got more comfortable with Beyoncé.

"u-uhm I d-dont have o-one but I-i am making o-one" she said looking sad at first but then proud of herself. Onika was just looking at her and smiling this bitch already got a crush on her.

"It's fine you can have my backup phone" my bsf says while giving her the iphone...wait aint that the same phone she was going to give to me. I do what i do best and mean mug the midget she just gives me a look saying 'u better not say nothing' i just roll my eyes 

"T-thank you s-so much" Beyonce says with the biggest smile on her face like she was about to cry i guess she needs it more then me.

"No problem bab- i-i mean bey" she says fake coughing at the end like no one heard her call bey baby. I guess Beyoncé didn't because she didn't say anything...oh well we all cut the convo short and head home until onika wanted to make sure Beyoncé got home safe so we followed her to her house without her knowing... yes onika is getting to be delulu.

While we were far away from Beyonce but could still see her go in to a run down house that looked so bad i felt terrible for even letting her sleep there i quickly drove by before she could see us. I look at nicki to see she had tears in her eyes.. 

ONIKA POV:

My poor baby i vow to always keep you safe.....my beybey.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope yall likeeee this took forever for some reason and my back feel like shit but i hope it was worth it PLEASE COMMENT I WANNA SEE WHO ACTUALY LIKES IT :((