date?

ONIKA POV:

At first, I was mad at whatever was going on with Bey and this girl but Beyonce genuinely didn't know her and she just burst out crying. Other than that we went through the whole session with a little tension but it was fine. Bey seemed really comfortable with her which struck a nerve for some reason.

We were on our way home when I see  Bey never for some reason.

"What's on your mind bey" I said staring into her eyes causing her to blush and look away. I loved making her nervous it's so cute to see her shy away.

"i-its nothing" she said and turned towards the door.

"tell me bey you know ill never judge you on anything"

"nuh uh"

"uh huh" I was really about to go back and forth with her. She huffed and got her phone out going to the notes app.

'I know your my mommy but I want to be more that's if you want to you don't have to I was just asking if you wanted to go on a date with me? You can say no it's fine'

There was the biggest smile on my face i cant believe she was asking me on a date i would've thought I would have to ask her. I look back at her seeing her just looking at me waiting to respond. I took my sweet time responding I'm just mean like that.

"s-say something please?" bey said while whining in her seat.

"yes"

"r-really"

"of course bey, I would love to be more than that with you I told you that I like both sides of you" I said getting out of the car and opening her door. "when is the date? and what are we doing"

"In t-two days and i-it a surprise," she said still just sitting in the car after I opened the door for her.

" come on bb do you want to be in the car all day?" I said it was too hot out here for this.

"Carry m-me" she said but to me, it sounded like a demand.

"that's not how we ask so you can walk" I walked away getting into the house as I held the door open. She huffed and whine but I didn't care I have the contract printed out I just have to give it to her. This little girl is going to have to learn the hard way.

She was throwing a whole temper tantrum and I wasn't having it.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles get your ass in this house right now" This little girl is about to get popped I'm already aggravated that she wants to be buddy buddy with that hoe and now I'm in the heat. This is too much she needs to come on. I see her slowly get out the car as she stops 5 feet away from me." get in the house and go to our room don't come out the corner till I get you" I see relief wash over her eyes but her shoulders slump.

She quickly walked past me and run up the stairs. I just shake my head one day she going to learn not to play with Tanya.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"You can come out now bey" I said walking into our room as usual her badass was sitting in the corner. She got up and sat on the bed waiting for me. I sat next to her and asked her the basic questions such as why do you think you got in trouble and what not to do.

"You ok bey" She just nodded and climbed in my lap. She's been getting more comfortable with me whenever we take a nap or just go to sleep she'll immediately cuddle with me or when we eat she will wait for me to feed her. It's so cute to see her slowly accepting her little side too.

" what do you want to do today? tomorrow is Friday so we have to go to school" At the mention of school she started whining making me gasp" Is thee Beyoncé Giselle Knowles not wanting to school?? let me write this down" I say and fake looking for my phone as she laughs.

"why you don't want to go to school bumble bee?" she didn't say anything and just started playing with my fingers. That's another thing she will just pick up my hand or play with my fingers.

" n-no bullies" she said leaning into me.

" Beyonce I promise no one will ever hurt you again ok and if they do ill kick there ass" Bey sat up and looked at me with a shocked look on her face

"that a n-no no word" Bey said shaking her head and pointer finger at me. I lean in and bite her finger softly of course.

"Oww! That h-hurt mommy kwiss it better?" She said with crocodile tears in her eyes she so extra. I kissed each finger just for her to be happy.

"aww I'm so sorry pumpkin its better?" I said rubbing her back as she shook her head.

"how can I make it better?"

"Ice cream!"

"Thats pushing it bey."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??? POV:

I was in my bed crying my eyes out I should've never left what the hell was I thinking? She was only 4! Seeing her face and her face made it all so much more real. I just had to leave her what's wrong with me. If I would've brought her with me she might be a better person I'm surprised she even survived. I don't even know what to do I cant just randomly pop back into her life out of nowhere. 

I down the rest of my red wine at least i didn't turn out like him.