wtf is up with this school

Hi guys so i will be writing longer chapters with a lot more info on beyonce and a little on Onika but i just want to say please comment and tell me what i need to improve it gives me more motivation to write but other then that i hope yall enjoy and have a great life!:) 

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BEYONCE POV:

As i was giving Onika and Robyn a tour they seemed to be really cool untill meek and his football friends showed up.

"Damnnn her ass fat i bet u she would let me smash that" meek says pointing to onika and trying to whisper but sounding dumb because they clearly heard them. Onika just ignore them and we kept walking but he just had to say something.

"hey beautiful why u with this hoe?" meek says pointing at me which made me look down i was just getting to know them and now there going to hate me to.

"uhmm first of who u calling a hoe she aint did shit to yall so can u and your chicken head friends leave us alone" Onika said while Robyn was mean mugging and standing in front of me so they cant touch me. 

This is first time anyone ever stuck up for me it made me smile to think that they actually care about me maybe they can be my friends... no there just doing this so they wont be a bad pers-GCO

GCO means gets cut off so i just want to let yall know :)

" hey you ok?" robyn asked after they finally left. i guess she could see the way my hands were shaking.

"y-yeah im o-ok thanks" i say trying to stop the shaking so it doesnt annoy her.

" if you say so but who was that and why do they bully u" Robyn said and it made me feel good but it was different with onika she made feel like everything is ok when shes here.

"t-thats just m-meek and his f-football friends" i stutter out while onika is just staring at my face in confusion its making me nervous.

"why dont you stand up to them or tell someone" Onika says looking like she really cared about me and it made me sad that ill probably lose her in the next week because of meek but i will enjoy it while it lasts.

The last part made me think of what happened the last time i told the principal 

                                FLASHBACK TO LAST YEAR

"Mr. W-White" i say in the nurses office while she puts Band-Aids on my face from meeks beating and this time im going to tell someone and hope this goes right.

" yes Ms. Knowles?" he says looking at me with guilt that his happened.

" I-i just want to s-say that m-meek and his f-friends did t-this because-GCO" I say and start crying before i can even finish im so weak i probably deserved it for being a girl with male parts everyone thinks so. Why cant i just leave this earth to put them out there misery.

"its ok beyonce you dont have to say no more i will insure that Rihmeek and his friends pay the time they owe" he says quickly getting up before i could stop him what if they bully me more because i snitched. I shouldve never said anything.

I was walking out ther nurses office when meek came up to me i immediately flinch but his words shocked me.

"hey beyonce thats your name right?" he says and i just nod a little scared by the nice tone in his voice.

" i just want to say sorry for hurting you after all this time but i want to show you how sorry i am" he says with guilty in his voice and a smile on his face. Maybe he really is trying to end all this im so tired of the bullying from him and his friends.

"its ok t-thank you for a-apologizing" i say with a little smile on my face since it hurts a lot if i do it to big.

I follow him and i tells me to close my eyes which i do and i hear doors opening meaning wh are going outside. It must be a big surprise and this will be my first one. I was actually really excited so what meek got me.

He guides me to this cold room and ties my hands up which kinda got me a little worried.

TW THIS IS THE SA PART I REPEAT THIS IS THE SA PART IF U ARE UNCOMFORTABLE AND DONT WANT TO READ IT GO THE THE NEXT CHAPTER

"w-what are y-you doing" i say feeling my hands tied together to the ceiling i guess.

"Shut up dyke im tired of hearing u" he says with venom and the sweat tone he had soon was gone and made my face turn cold.

"w-wait m-meek im s-sorry please l-let me go" i say crying now feeling him pull my paints down and cut my shirt in half. I try to cover myself but my hands wont let me 

"no its to late for sorry  you should've never snitched bitch what kind of freak are you i knew u where trans lets see if its smaller then mines i bet your liking this anyway" He says with a smirk that just makes me cry more. He pulls my boxers of and he starts touching which makes me scream wanting him to stop.

"h-hey man dont you think this is to far i thought we were just going to leave her here" one of meeks friends tell him he sounds nervous and i really hope he could get me out of here.

"p-please meek i-ill never s-say anything i p-promise" i say full on sobbing from getting flashbacks from my dad. I start screaming my lungs out and kicking everything in sight. 

"Fine we will just leave her there as soon as i take pictures" he says and i see him take out his phone and start taking pictures of my penis. What was he going to do with it got me even scareder hopefully he doesn't show they whole school. Meek gets up and leaves me there but after a couple of minutes the rope breaks and drops me on the floor hitting my head on a metal chair and it all went black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okk so this chapter is 1,057 words usually there will 800-900 so i hope y'all enjoy let me know i need to change anything i love feedback tyy also i will be uploading every day or 2 times a day depending on how well yall like it ok thats it  have a great day or night :))