Moving in?

yall pleaseee comment I really like the feedback and I see that everyone reads the chapters but not voting or following I would really appreciate it if yall do have a lovely day or night :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ONIKA POV:

I still don't know if this is even a good idea to let Beyoncé live with me and we would have to share a room the guest room is 'occupied' but that's not the point how will I be able to resist the urge to just hold her close to me and cuddle while we sleep? I was brought out of my thoughts when the principal walked up to Beyoncé and asked if she had any other place to go.

" i-i don't have a-anyone else," she said so softly I just wanted to care for like my own

"she can stay with me? i-i mean my moms would be completely fine with her staying" I say 97% of me would love the idea of Beyoncé staying with me but the other part that had common sense told me to keep my cool.

"Beyonce Is that fine with you? but Onika I would have to talk to your parents before she can go over there," Mr. White said which upset me because there was no guarantee that she would have a place to stay by then.

"When will you reach out I want to make sure she has a place to sleep by then" 

"Good point I will do it by today and if your parents say yes then she can go over there after school. Beyonce if you want to pick up your things just make sure you're not alone." Mr. White says which eased my nerves. I look up at Bey to see what she was going to say but she just nods and looks really out of it.

"You ok? I said rubbing her back she the principal walks away.

"mhm"

"you sure?"

"yes ang- I m-mean Onika" she said looking down which made me smile maybe she did like me a little... no that's just a friend thing me and Robyn do that all the time...

"Girls! I know yall want to talk and all that but I need yall in the building" The gym coach said with the whole football team behind him well not the whole team...

"yeah yeah blah blah," I say jokingly to B which makes her laugh putting a smile on my face. We go inside hand in hand then split up much to my protest I didn't feel like letting her go just yet

"beyyy what if we just skip one good time?" I say giving her puppy dog eyes and a pout

"What no! t-that's not a g-good thing to d-do onika" she says looking flustered I decide to tease her a little just to get her out of the heavy problems she has to go through...I never want to see her sad.

"So you don't like being around me anymore...?" I said false hurt on my face which took everything in me not to smile as her face completely drops and rushes to me

"n-no no no I always w-want to be with y-you... i-i mean not l-like that but like-GCO" Her hands are on my shoulders bending down to be leveled with me and looking into my brown orbs...(lmaoo im just messing with yall) looking into my brown eyes...

"It's okay baby I know what you mean" I say letting the pet name slip as I pat her on the back and walk away swaying my hips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BEYONCE POV: 

I don't know if she likes me or not

she likes me 

she likes me not 

she likes me!

wait no she likes me not im just so confused and maybe we should just be friends she's wayyy too pretty for me and I don't want her to get bullied for being with me...if that ever happens and then we might be living together?? Maybe ill figure out if she does like me then yea time will tell everything... Right now I was just in class and I couldn't even focus on my favorite subject history she has me wrapped around her finger and doesn't even know it... wait what if she does and just wants to play with my feelings that's why she's acting like this! No im just overthinking_

"Beyonce please pay attention this is important."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okkk this took forever because my whole computer was about to explode and was slow as hell but I still did it at 4:28 in the morning I hope yall like please comment vote and follow have a great day or night :))