who are you?

BEYONCE POV:

Being Onikas little felt nice I liked the feeling of her taking of me and being able to let her drive. At first, I was scared what if that's all she liked me for? Only the little side of me...Anyway, me and Onika were in the car to my speech therapist which I was nervous about all my life I never had to talk to anyone and I liked it that way. 

When I talk to people there are too many things to do like what do I do with my hands? Are they enjoying the conversation? It's even worse when you don't know what they're thinking they could be saying how much they hate me and I would never know...

"bey...? Bey u ok? I've been calling your name," Onika said rubbing my arm making me smile I'm so grateful to have the privilege to talk to her she is like a real angel. I nod my head seeing that we are here I take a deep breath which Nicki notices.

"it's going to be ok beyonce there's no reason to be nervous my mom's friend works here shes really sweet like you" Onika smiles at me giving me reassurance and that's all that it takes to make me get it out of the car as she does the same

I slowly walk behind her like a child going to elementary school for the first time. I'm just hoping she will introduce myself for me.

"Hi I'm here for her appointment with Beyonce?" she said showing her the receipts of the appointment.

"Ok, do you want to go with her or wait outside?" The nice lady asked and Onika looked up at me as I nodded. I felt more safer around here and if she was there I would be a lot more comfortable.

"Alright just come sit down in the waiting room your name will be called shortly." the nice lady smiled at us as I walked behind Onika seeing where she was going to sit down. We sat at a seat in the back which I'm grateful for other than this old man staring at me with a smile on his face...weirdo. I knew I was ugly but no need to stare.

 Onika noticed and bucked at the old man which made him spill the water in his hand while Onika picked my hand up and held it. I smiled at how soft her hand was mines was probably cold. After about a couple minutes they called my name and I waited for Onika to come on she was taking forever just to get up. The door to I'm guessing my therapist's office was by the old man which made me nervous. I will just wait for her to come on.

"Bey you can go in without me it's ok-" Her eyes travel towards the door seeing the old man smile at me and wave. I shyly and uncomfortably wave back turning back to Onika. I don't think I want to go anymore.

"you know what I got something for that come on bey" She grabs my hand power walking towards the door pulling me in the process. We were by the old man and I was literally shaking in my boots it made me think of all those times with my dad's friend...

As we walk past he tries to make conversation but Onika just "accidentally" knocks over his cane and watches it roll to the other side of the room. He looks up angrily looking at Onika as I try not to laugh. 

"Aww I'm so sorry sir I would get it but I don't know it's kinda far... Oh well, I have somewhere to be bye" She said with a white voice and rolls her eyes as we walk into the office.

"Hi Miss. Knowles if you don't know I'm Ms. Knowles what a coincidence" I was confused why would she have my last name I don't know anyone with it. Nicki was looking back and forth between me and her I don't know any of my family so it must just be a coincidence." Ok lets get started can you just say anything and then ill see what we should work on first." She said with a big smile on her face which made me smile. 

"M-my name i-is bey-once" I said as loud as I could I never really talked loudly or yelled only when I'm hurt. Her eyes widen as she looked around avoiding eye contact. Did I sound that bad? I lowered my head as Onika observed I could tell she was getting mad by the way she kept her arms crossed and flipping her hair.

" uhmm what the problem because I wouldn't have taken her here if you were going to judge- GCO"

"No no nothing like that it's just uhmm Beyonce do you remember me?" Ms Knowles said with tears in her eyes as I slowly shook my head back and forth I'm so confused was I supposed to know her? She broke down crying and put her head on her desk. I stood up to pat her on the back I've never been in this situation before she kinda sounds like someone I knew from a long time ago.

" i-im sorry" I don't even know why I was apologizing bt I didn't want to see her cry.

" i-its fine bey I mean Beyonce uhm can you give me a second? You won't be charged for this" She said wiping her eyes and walking to the bathroom as we nod. I knew Onika was looking at me I just didn't know what to say I don't know her at least I think I don't...

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

yall I've been trying to write this chapter since August 2 I'm not even going to lie I've been so discouraged yall lucky I got the bsf in the world bc I was about to quit no lie. I hope yall like it tho double update as a sorry for not updating and plus I love this chapter.