i got you

Omniscient pov:

After beyoncé finally calmed down. onika softly placed her into the passenger seat and drove home.

Onika was debating on what to do. She didn't want to force beyoncé to be little she wanted her to be in complete control of this situation. She felt maybe that could help or if she wanted to lay back and let someone else steer the boat.

She decided to somehow go with both.She picked up beyoncé since she was very light still but her boobs were getting bigger.Onika carefully brought her inside the house,placing her on the bed.She quietly left the room letting out a breath of fresh air from not waking her up.

Meanwhile beyonce was never really sleep she wanted to be treated and cared for but didn't know how to ask so she hoped that her actions showed it. She waited till she knew nicki was gone to try to collect her thoughts but something in her didn't want nicki to leave.At all.

She quickly jumped out the bed searching for Nicki. Since onikas parents were out of town she can rome freely without feeling judged.

"Mommy?" beyoncé said quietly since her thumb was in her mouth. She dated quiet to see if she would hear onika respond but she never did.

Beyoncé started to cry throwing a tantrum she sat on her butt sobbing to anyone that would hear her. She didn't get it why when she needed her momma she didn't just teleport to her.

Onika heard cries in the distance and jumped up searching for beyoncé since no one else was home.She later found on her on the floor criss cross applesauce while tears rolled down her soft cheeks.

"Mommas here it's ok i got you" Onika said picking her up off the floor and holding her close as beyonce continued to cry.

"what's wrong love? what do you need?" she said rocking bey back and forth and patting her back.Beyonce tried to respond but she soon got distracted on how her voice sounded when onika patted her back.

Beyoncé hummed loudly hearing her voice go up and down. Onika chuckled seeing her forget all about her mini tantrum. She brought her to the kitchen warming up a bottle obviously telling how the girl regressed way younger than usual. As she waited for the nitro her hand absentmindedly stopped patting beyonces back. The crocodile tears were coming in from her new sound being lost.

"beyoncé i can't pat your back all day so u can hear yourself love" onika laughed lightly knowing she will probably end up doing so.

Once the bottle was finished she tested if beyoncé would take it. She looked at it skeptical until she put it in her mouth only chewing the top part.

"No baby you drink it it's very yummy, see?" Onika said as she faked drunk it sigh at the end and giving it back to her. Beyoncé mirrored her actions feeling the warm liquid on her tongue. The more she drunked the more she smiled.How could she be missing out on this all her life??

"it's good baby? i know it is" onika said with big smile ticking beyoncé's stomach.

The more beyoncé drunk the warm milk she started rubbing her eyes slowly falling asleep in onikas arms. Onika once again took her back the the room but this time making to put a diaper on her just incase. She didn't want her to wake up angry at herself. She carefully tried to place beyonce down on the bed but she clung onto her hair and bra.

"Baby let go please it's nap time" onika said slowly prying her hand of her hair.

"s-stay please" beyoncé said with the biggest point trying it lure onika in.

"fineee i guess i can sleep by the cookie monster" onika said tickling bey on her neck.

"hey! i no cookie m-monster!" beyoncé said standing her ground.

"you're right you're my sweet angel huh" onika said getting comfortable spooning beyoncé.
Beyoncé smiled up at onika before drifting off to to sleep leaving all her troubles behind

_______________________________
yallll this was a cute chapter lmk if anything is wrong with it...LOVA YALLL