Bad ending for new beginnings

BEYONCE:

I woke up hearing a loud thud from the side of me. I quickly jump up quickly regretting that having a major headache. I dont even remember what happened last night. I look over to see nicki on the floor.

"You ok baby?" I asked laughing at her whining.

"nooo help me up" she said extending her hand out towards me. I grabbed her hand pulling her towards me.

"How did you fall" I said as she cuddled against me i still wasn't use to being this close to someone but I'm getting there.

"My legs gave out" Onika said massaging her legs a little bit and whining.

"Let me massage your legs and make something to eat then" I crawled out the bed grabbing her favorite lotion and laying her softly on her stomach.
She just admired my face and whatever I went her eyes followed. I wonder what she's thinking.

"What's o-on your mind?" I asked rubbing under her butt first it's my favorite spot.

" Nothing never mind" she said and laid back down.

I didn't push it and massaged her legs. She was moaning in some spots and was "accidentally" brushing her behind against me.

"Nicki stop it" I said moving away from her.

"I'm not doing anything"

"Don't even act like your not, that's false"

"I don't know what your talking about" I looked at her to see if she was being serious

" whatever you say" i fini massaging her legs and washed my hands from the excess lotion.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked sitting to the side of her. I waited for a response but found out she was sleep.

While she slept i decided i would go pick up her favorite food then to speech therapy and after that when onika wakes up, go to the mall with Robyn. Me and Robyn are becoming great friends ever since that date i planned for Onika but i still feel judged by Lauren. Other then that everything is going good other then the case with my dad. He is making fake allegations that i was the problem. I haven't told onika about it yet i don't want to ruin the happiness we share.

I decided I'll wait to get the food so it won't be cold. I called an Uber to drop me off at therapy, i walked in greeting Kelly the receptionist and waited for Dr.Knowles.

Speaking of her we have gotten a lot closer faster then i could blink she feels like family especially after i took extra lessons.

I see Dr.Knowles wave me to come in. I walk in and sit in my usual seat.
"How are you Dr.Knowles?" I asked taking in her new painted office which was now yellow.

"Beyoncé you don't have to call me that you know this just call me Solange but I'm good what about you? How are you and Onika?"

"I know it's just out of respect but w-we are good"

................................
Yesss I'm back yall I've been rereading this story and it really needs help once i finish this i will redo it but keep this version up did y'all miss me???