why the bullies pt.2

I realized that I didn't involve a part that I want to lmaoo and I didn't want to lose my idea so here yall go COMMENT PLEASE AND VOTE HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BEYONCE POV:

I woke up on the floor in the basement per usual my throat was burning from crying and screaming from the brutal hits my dad was giving to me. I tried to talk but only hear no sound come out.. just great exactly what I need for school today. Wait what time is it? I walk up the stairs towards the door which was thankfully unlocked I walk out and quietly go to my room in the attic. I look at the phone Onika gave me to see the time it was 6:30 am at least I'm not late but I just know today going to be a long day.

I lay on my bed aka an air mattress and just start working on the phone I was building it didn't need a charger ever and had both iPhone and Android qualities I wanted to make a business out of it but I'm a nobody and once they see who made it they would never buy it. 

So I just kept it for myself after I got bored of the phone and went to clean up my bruises and try to cover them up but I had no makeup so my glasses and a turtleneck were going to have to do.

I look at the time and started to get ready with Onika on my mind I don't know why...maybe because she's just my first friend but I feel different with Onika than with Robyn I just shrug it off and see how the day goes.

AT SCHOOL

ONIKA POV: 

I see Beyonce in the halls and decide to say hi but she looks different why was wearing a black turtleneck in Houston its out as hell plus she has big shades on inside... I just decide to go ask her myself

"heyy bey wyd," I say looking her up and down I swear she can pull anything off and I don't think she knows it...oh well I will make she knows it "You look good by the way"

she just smiles and waves her hand. That's weird why isn't she talking...I hope she is not embarrassed about her stutter I think it's really cute. She grabs a paper and pen writing something down while putting her pointer finger up to say hold on.

'I lost my voice but thank you so do you I mean you are always stunning-' I see some words are scribbled out which makes me smirk she thinks im prettyyyyy

"oh that's unfortunate I was looking forward to hearing that sweet voice of yours...but we can't have everything in life can we," I say innocently while looking up into her eyes through the shades at the end. she quickly breaks eye contact with a deep blush on her cheeks while putting her hands over something...is that a strap??! I would've never guessed...

"I'm just messing with you...maybe but why do you have shades on and a turtleneck your not hot?"I ask genuinely concerned it's in the 90s out here. She starts playing with her fingers nervously. What's up with her today? Before she can write down the answer to my question the bell rings and her face flushes with relief and she just waves bye and walks away.

I will get to the bottom of it if I want something I will always get it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeaaa onika wanting to be a flirt?? and what onika thanks is a 'strap' how would she react?? other then that i hope yall liked it comment and vote pleaseeee!! :))