SHE CAN FIGHT???

I appreciate yall so muchhhh I just want to say thank youuu for the votes and comments this is my first book and I was actually pretty nervous to see if it would blow up but like my mom says you miss all the shots you don't take. Again thank yall I truly hope everything goes right for you :))

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BEYONCE POV:

I don't know what I was on but I was on something and it felt wonderful I always want to feel like this plus Onika was looking good over just staring at me back till she looked down. Everything was going so good until Mr ugly showed up.

"yo yall too pretty to be hanging around this dyke" Meek said rubbing Onikas hand which for some reason pissed me off

"Who are you calling a dyke" I said boldly idk where that confidence came from but I'm liking it.

"oh so now you can speak and I'm talking to you you ain't going to do shit bout it so just shut up wierdo," Meek said laughing at his self so he think its funny? ight bet.

I wasn't even thinking when I jumped on him and started punching his face over and over again I was so tired of him and his constant bullying that now I'm going to defend myself. All those times he hit me and harassed me... I'm just getting it back in blood.

"You ain't laughing no more huh" I say getting off him had two black eyes a broken nose and all my knuckles were hurting but I didn't care wanted to jump at him again until I felt a pair of soft hands hold me back. I was stronger than Onika but I didn't want to leave her embrace.

"A-all of yall a-are DYKES I bet you don't even know she got a dick f-freaks" Meek stutters out with his busted lip as he runs away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONIKA POV:

I don't know how high she is but the way she stuck up for me and Robyn was sexy as hell and best believe when she was fighting meek we were hyping her up until it got bad and we pulled her back. I would have never guessed she would act like this but I guess it is the weed too. What confused me and Robyn by the way she was looking I knew she didn't get what Meek said either. She has a dick? How come we can't see a print- oh wait is that what the strap was?? It was actually real...

"o-oh my god I c-cant believe I j-just did that I'm going t-to be in so much tr-GCO" B says just as we hear on the intercom I guess the weed finally wore off.

"Beyoncé Knowles please come to the front office" I guess the principal said and bey had tears in her eyes and her hands were shaking

"we will go with you ok? just relax he had it coming anyway" I say rubbing her back and trying to get her to calm down before she has a panic attack

"y-you don't get it m-my dads going to kill me...literally" she said but mumbled the last part but I heard her but before I got to call her out about it she just ran into the school.

"So much for us coming with" I heard Robyn say and I just roll my eyes she so messy I still love her tho.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yess i know its short but i have to get this out by today its completely my fault i over slept :(( but a lot happened in this chapter i hope yall like it!!! :))

Robyn???

Onika???

Meek???

Beyoncé???

Beyoncé's father???