why the bullies

guys!!! I'm number 16 on one of my tags!! Thank yall so much for the support and reading and because of that I will be putting out 2 chapters one long and one close to it.PLEASE comment I want to see feedback I would really appreciate it!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BEYONCE POV:

I finally made it home and went to see if there was any food or hot water but surprise there was neither. Other than this girl with no clothes on my couch-GCO wait how did they get in my house..it was probably my dad. Out of respect to her I cover my eyes and walk to her and tap her on the shoulder.

"H-hey you need t-to go" I say scared of what this woman's intentions were. She jumped up startling me and making me scream in fright. 'who are these people my dad hangs around'.

"oh so you're kicking me out? you're too cute...you can open your eyes now" she says rubbing up and down my arm

"No t-thanks c-can you p-please leave" I stutter out.

"But I can give you a good time and stop stuttering it's annoying" she spits out while getting up and walking to me as I back up towards the door. I might be shy and stuff but I'm not dumb to get trapped in a corner with her.

"i-i can't h-help it but p-please leave b-before he-GCO" I feel the door behind me open and I fall landing on their feet. Just by the smell of alcohol and sweat I knew it was him. I quickly get up looking down.

" I knew you were a slut sleeping with MY girlfriend?!" He said with an extra bass in his voice making me jump.

"Yes she was trying to touch me while I was sleeping dreaming of you" my dad's girlfriend I guess said with fake tears in her eyes. My eyes widen in shock from the lie she just told. Seeing the angry look on my dad's face I knew he believed her.

"N-no I d-didn't do a-anything she c-came onto m-me" I say tears in my eyes already knowing what my punishment is going to be maybe I deserved it I shouldn't have tried to kick her out and let her sleep.

"So you want to lie to my FACE now" he said walking closer to me as I stepped back tripping on the rug and falling on my tailbone. I hissed as I tried to get up and walk away from him but he got me. After all my dad was a bodybuilder and 6,0 feet tall. 

He picked me up and put me over his should roughly walking into the basement as I tried to wiggle free but he just held my legs down tightly.

"p-please I d-didn't do it s-shes lying" I say wincing after he dropped me on the hard floor.

"I dont want to hear it you deserve this for being a mistake anyway that's why your mom died because she couldn't STAND you" He said punching me in my stomach tears falling from my eyes from the hurtful thought of my mother dying in my arms but he was right if I just wasn't so ugly and a freak she would be alive.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ONIKA POV:

"girl why are you just staring out into space" my bsf asked while playing in my hair. It was a calming thing we did as kids and it just stuck with us.

"idk" I say dryly which was a lie I did know and I also know that I miss Beyonce. What I didn't know was why I missed her.

"you don't have to lie to me I already know u thinking about Bey" she says chuckling she knows me so well.

"I do but only as a friend...I think" I mumble the last part hoping she didn't hear me but I always have been a terrible whisperer.

"ooooo I knew you liked her already but I'm telling you now don't break this girl's heart from what I've seen it looks like she goes through a lot and is super fragile don't fuck it up because you're scared to trust someone and this coming from a place full of love boo I just want to see you happy" she said starting braid my hair and that got me thinking.

Beyonce is too pure for this world all she does is be herself and they judge her for it I just want to protect her through anything and everything but how can I do that if I'm using her sword for my heart? I just need to make sure she ok even if that means putting my feelings aside I just hope I'm not in too deep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

idk why but it took forever to right this chapter poor bey tho i hope yall like there might not be a chapter tomorrow depending on the comments 

how do yall feel about onika putting her feelings away?

robyn?

onika?

beyonce?

Rihmeek?

Mr. White (the principal)?