moms?

don't have much to say but the usual stay safe out here yall this world is crazy and you never know what could happen yk? but enough of that I hope yall enjoy :))

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BEYONCE POV:

I was still very confused about my feelings for Onika she was so complicated but in the best way possible which makes her so interesting I think ill ask Robyn about it... I didn't have anyone else.

"Robyn c-can I ask y-you something?" I said nervously I didn't know what to really ask I just know I feel something weird in me but it feels good

"sure whats up"

"uhmm the c-ceiling?"Robyn is so weird how does she not know what's up?

"no its a- you know what never mind what did you want to ask me" she said putting her lipgloss on in the mirror.

"I feel weird t-things when I'm a-around Onika... and I d-don't know w-what it is" I say as she freezes her movements which scared me because what if it's a bad thing?

"Really? What does it feel like bey butterflies or a punch to the gut?" she said chuckling after

"b-both...like t-things she says g-gives me butterflies b-but when s-she says w-we are o-only friends it h-hurts" I said looking down thinking of the many times she only said were friends

that's what friends are for bey

what kind of friend would I be

and that's why we're friends 

friends, friends, friends is that all she thinks of me? maybe I'm moving to fast for her to catch feelings yea in a weak she will like me... but maybe the problem is that I'm me she could get so much better-GCO

"Heyyy so my friends just having a party in here without me" Onika says with a pout. I frowned at the term friend which only Robyn noticed.

"girl we just got here relaxxx," Robyn said smoking something and putting it out the window which I just realized

"I uhmm have t-to go bye r-riri and Nicki" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONIKA POV:

What's up with Bey? why did she leave so fast we still have 2 minutes till class starts.

"whats wrong with B," I ask Robyn as she threw the blunt out the window and started spraying a shit ton of perfume making me cough "damn you tryna kill me with that"

"girl bye you'll be all right but nothing she just loves to study early yk" Robyn said avoiding eye contact meaning she was lying.

"girl you know good and well your terrible at lying just tell me the truth"

"I can't"

"why not?" I said crossing my arms over my chest we never hide anything from each other so this was a shocker.

"it's not my position to say you'll find out eventually" and that was the last thing she said before she left. What is up with everyone leaving

Onika Maraj and beyonce knowles please report to the front office thank you.

I heard over the intercom and made my way to the office. what now this day has been crazy enough. I walk into the office to see both of my moms in the office with Beyonce looking down in embarrassment. oh god, what did they do. I tell my moms everything they know about my crush with her so no doubt they will be teasing me about it.

"Mrs. Maraj as you know your daughter said you would be completely fine with taking Beyonce in...is this correct?" Mr. White said looking at Ma.

"of course, she seems like a sweet girl and I'm pretty sure we all like her" God damnit she always does this why is she trying to out me like this? what I ever do to her

"ok then it's settled beyonce again just ask someone to go with you if you want your things and you're all set to go home with the Marajs. There was definitely a smile on my face and the same as Beyonce who had tears in her eyes this is going to be one long crazy ass adventure living with her but I'm so ready for it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

filler chapter sorry its short my bsf coming over and I wanted this out by today I hope yall like pleaseee comment and vote have a great day and night :)))