the girl in pink

hii once again i hope yall have a great day and i figured i would just post a bunch of chapters and see how it goes :)

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

BEYONCE POV:

I was at the library in the far back where no one was on the floor by the wall just listening to music that calmed me. Today was actually going better then ever i have not got hit, my scars are fine, and my dad wont be home i really hope it stays like this. 

I was just writing some poetry and studying for the history test when i felt someone tap me on my shoulder that made me flinch and drop my glasses. I quickly pick them up and look down to see who it was.

"Beyoncé the principal wants you go to the front office honey" the sweat old lady which is the librarian told me which kinda got me scared that i was in trouble.

"o-ok" i say i really am starting to hate my stutter i know my dad agrees i got it after my mom passed away which really- my  body bumped into something and i fell on the floor. Thats embarrassing how can i run into a locker thats what i assumed since it was so small. 

I got up and looked down at the locker but there was not one just the short one of the two girls in pink

"Damn big ass wall" i heard her mumble while rubbing herself down from "dirt" that is probably not there

"i-im so s-sorry" i say what a great first impression i say to myself by the way the was sarcasm. she finally looks up but stays at my chest i look to see where she looking but theres nothing there shes strange like me which makes me smile.

"whats funny and uhm its fine" she says while finally looking at my face i look at her taking in her face shes so pretty i wish i looked like that.

"Thank you and your not to bad yourself" she says and smiles oh i just fell in love and i can feel my little well big friend get bigger. i put my hands over it and just smile back

"t-thanks uhm i-i have to go" i said and just ran to the office why did i do that she just makes me nervous and....aroused.

i finally make it to the principles office and i see the girls in pink this time both of them are here which makes it even worse.

"oh Beyonce say hi to the two new students Onika Manaj and Robyn Fenty" he points to the short one which is onika what a unique name. The tall one is Robyn shes pretty to.

"H-hi" i say quietly looking down and they just wave.

"Know i called you here so you can give them the tour around the school since i know your my best student this shouldnt affect your work right?" Mr. white says with that bright smile every day.

" y-yes sir" i say nodding as we all walk out and i show them around the school not really saying much because i know my stutter is annoying them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a filler chapter but please comment and tell me how u like it have a great day or night :))