date nighttt

ONIKA POV:

"Who was that you were talking to?" I asked as I seasoned the chicken while Bey watched. She wasn't taught how to cook or do her hair, etc. Everything a parent was supposed to give Bey missed out on and I hope I can let her experience it all. We were at home from school and I've been meaning to ask her about it.

"M-my friend I told y-you about"That's another thing she still is in speech therapy and it's been improving how she talks. Speaking of that bey still doesn't know why the lady started crying 

"oh cool..." I say shrugging it off like I didn't care knowing good and well I get jealous but that's a bad habit that I have to stop.

"mhm she's r-really funny"

"that's good.."

"yea, she's the b-best" Bye said with the biggest smile on her pretty little face. Why does she keep talking about her she can't be that important.

"ok I get it...date night is tomorrow " I mumble under my breath as she blushed at the term 'date night'. "how should I dress?" 

"dress t-to impress" that's all she said before getting off the counter and going to the living room.

I finished cooking as everyone ate and headed to bed. I went to my closet so what I was wearing to this mystery date with Bey. I'm guessing to go all out with my outfit so I pick a black dress with an open chest area. The way this dress is shaped it will fit my curves perfectly.

 The way this dress is shaped it will fit my curves perfectly

(Man I love black women)

I get out of the closet to see Bey waiting in the bed for me with her bonnet on. I taught her that.

"bey you know you can sleep without me right?" I say sliding into the bed being the big spoon to her. She just shakes her head and pushes herself against me as we both drift off to sleep.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

OMNISCIENT POV:

Bey woke up bright and early to set up the date she wanted it to be absolutely perfect in her eyes that's the only thing Onika deserved. She was quietly texting Robyn as she freed herself from Onikas grasp. Robyn helped with most of the expenses with all of it. Bey had big goals just not big stacks.

Robyn bought Beyonce's outfit to which was a nice black blazer paint suit from a brand she never heard of.