she love me she love me not

YALL IM SOO HAPPY MY STORY IS BLOWING UPP!! I want to say thank you so muchhhh I know I've been gone for 3 days and I hate to do that to yall but ill drop anything for my bsf and my sister's birthday! Also, should I update it at night or should I do a publishing time? I hope yall enjoy!! 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

ONIKA POV:

"Did you grab everything you need?" I ask as she puts her clothes in the trunk. I only asked because it only looked like she had 10 shirts and ten pairs of pants.

"nah fuck that excuse mt French sorry ma but ima just buy you new stuff ok just leave it here"

"b-but it's not n-needed ill  be o-ok with t-this" she said pushing it to the back of my trunk 

"No bey I don't mind"

"b-but-GCO" I put my finger to her lips feeling how soft her lips are.

"I'm not going to say it again Beyonce," I say in a demanding tone as I look into her eyes and get distracted by looking at her lips. I lick my lips slowly while looking up at her teasingly and innocently but when I look at her crotch my eyes widen as I walk away to the front seat

'damn, it's big asf...can I really handle all that...'

"i-im sorry Onika," she said putting her hands over her crotch but I could still see it. I slowly trail my eyes from it to her lips then her eyes.

"It's fine bb just next time trust me when I say it's ok."

I really need to stop all this flirting I don't even think she knows how to fix it...

'I mean I can always suck it out if he-'

damn, I need to chill I shift in my seat feeling my wetness as I pull into our driveway. I get all her stuff which she complains about but I just ignore her and put her stuff in my room. We don't have a guest room since it's being used for many things.

"dang what took yall so long probably Nicki sloe ass driving," Ma said just as she gets it in the head by Mommy with a newspaper. I try my best not to laugh but I do anyway. Me and ma always joke with each other trying to make a slick comment anytime we can but with Mommy we sweet angles

"stop cussing in my house and why are you talking to my baby like that," Mommy said as she start hugging me as I fake like I'm hurt.

"Sorry," Ma just mumbled knowing Mommy held the pants in this relationship... well I guess the strap.

"I bet you are... I'm sorry hun how you doing you want some food I just made some ill make you a plate" Ma said talking to me I assume 

"yess I'm so hungry I would love-GCO"

"girl shut up you can make your own damn food," Mommy said as I mean mugged her as she walked away with my baby...i really am Delulu

"ooo you said a bad worddd" Ma said childishly

"yea you wanna test what happens if you try me again?" Mommy said giving her a look making me want to gag as Ma's eyes got wide with fear and mischievous. I remember the last time Ma couldn't walk and barely sit.

"eww yall nasty" I said with a stank face

"stop cause we all know you want to be all up on bey-GCO" Ma said literally about to out me while she standing right there

"OKKK we get it come on bey let me show you our room" I say pushing B up the stairs."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok ikk it's short but it's 2:28 in the morning and I'm tired as hell otp with my bsf sooo I hope yall like!! AND we hit number 2 in Beynicka thank yall so muchhhh seriously I have really bad social anxiety so being able to put myself out there like this and I'm really glad its blowing up!!