back to school

7:00 AM

OMNISCIENT POV:

"Bey come on it's time to get ready," Onika said already on the phone with Robyn she already filled her in on what had been going on and how Beyonce asked her out the only response she got from Robyn was " how you let her beat you to it".

"n-noo I don't wanna go" Nicki could barely hear her from her face being stuffed in the pillows.

"Come on bey you'll get to do your favorite subject I heard yall have a test." Robyn groaned upon hearing this but Beyonce jumped up. She never got what the big deal was in not liking work she saw it as an open window to being confident about being right about something.

"How can you be excited- never I'm not going to ask" Robyn said over the phone doing her hair first since it took the longest.

"Anyway we all are matching so come on bae I have to do your hair and all that." Bye got up and did her usual routine which was only washing her face and brushing her teeth and hair. She didn't have much at home so it was easy to keep her skin clear and hair long.

" Onika don't force that girl to wear a dress with you" Robyn said already knowing Onika wanted to see her in a dress.

"Hush Robyn damn" Onika said turning her volume down hoping bey didn't hear."Bey?! Dont you want to match with me and wear a pretty dress?" Onika said batting her eyelashes in a light voice. Beyonce quickly shook her head and walked away. Onika huffed and turned her volume back up on her phone. 

"Stop laughing it ain't funny before i make u wear one with me" Robyn quickly shut up they both had so much dirt on each other they just used it to their advantage.

(Robin and Bey were wearing this while Onika is wearing a tight dress with the same printed words and shoes. Another i do not see Bey as a stud at all well at least not for this book that's not what i interpret her to be. This is just her finding herself.)

They all got ready and dressed as they laughed here and there. Onika did Beyonce's hair and her own. They all had matching hairstyles and Robyn would be picking them up so they can do a grand entrance. They were in the car on the way to school they were just talking and chilling bey and Robyn seem to hit it off pretty well too. Onika suddenly remembered when Bey said there was more than just Rihmeek bullying her.

"Bey I'm sorry to bring this up while you are happy but a couple of nights ago you told me that it was more people bullying you other than Rihmeek who are the other people"(I had a stroke trying to write that one part)

" i-i can't say" BB said getting antsy she knows what will happen if she does and she didn't feel like going through that today.

"Its ok Beyonce if anything it will do more good than bad I promise they can't do anything to you" Onika was assuming whoever it is gave Beyonce an empty threat to not get in trouble.

" its o-only Lauren" she mumbled reaching out for hands to play with which I gave her."b-but you can't h-hurt her my friend l-likes her"

That was news to Onika not saying she didn't think Bey can make friends but she had never seen her with anyone else nor had Bey talked about them.

" whos your friend bey?" Onika said opening the door for Bey as they get ready to walk inside.

"i-il tell y-you later." bey said as she help onikas hand.

They all walk into the building hand in hand as everyone looked at them...well more at Bey I guess she either looked different or there surprised people actually want to hang with her. Beyonce was kind soal if u asked her for help she will do it no questions asked. That also is how people take advantage of her whether it was for homework or literally her serving anyone. Everyone got the wrong impression from Meek that no one even tried to talk to her.

" Alright ill catch yall later I have science first and we have 2nd together ill meet yall later" Robyn said already seeing her little walk into her first period.

"ok byee bae" Onika said which made Beyonce confused as they walked down the hallway.

"A-are you and R-robyn together?" Beyonce asked. Her nerves were high she didn't want them together I mean why else would Nicki call Robyn the nicknames she called Bey. 

"No why did you think that?" onika said as they walked into class sitting in the middle row side by side.

"Because y-you called h-her "bae"

"mhm I did but I do that to all my friends" Now Beyonce feelings were hurt was she just a friend to? She thought they were past that...

=======================================================================================

I'm backkkkk still a little sick but I know I owe yall and I had fun making these last 2 chapters so I hope yall like them stay safe yall!