chapter 35

*AUTHOR POV*

Aditya look at the caller ID and saw it was from he's mom. He took that phone "yes, mom.."
He said still holding Priya by waist.

"If you're done celebrating your birthday with your girlfriend than please come home your mom's are waiting for you..." Ragini said

Aditya laugh and said "yes mom, i will drop your daughter-in-law than i will come...humm" Ragini humble and he cut off he's call

He then look beside him where Priya was looking at him in confusion, "what happened?" He asked

"Does aunty know's about our relationship?" She asked.

"No... actually i just told them I have a girlfriend, but who is she they didn't know..." And Priya nodded in understanding.

"Then what you think, will they accept me as there Daughter-in-law?" She asked in tension.

"Ofcourse yes..., I'm damn sure my mom's Will happily accept you as there Daughter-in-law..." He said and they both stood up for going towards there car...

*After few hours*

He rechaed at Mahajan palace and Said bye bye to his girlfriend after a giving her a warm hug.

Then he come back towards he's house, he rechaed and enter in but he didn't saw his mom's...

He started calling There name, he look in kitchen, in house temple, than in Both of them's room but he couldn't found them...

So in hurry he call Both of them and, he heard the phone ringtone coming from he's room...

He quickly run and open his room door and get stuck on his place seeing the seen.

The whole room was full with bouquet's and gifts and in middle there was cake...

Soon he's Both mom's come and said in usion "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" but there was one more person...

After meeting he's mom, he  look at her she was sakshi wearing a saree and holding one gift box...

He just smiled looking at her and but seeing this she blushed...

then he's mom's made him to cut the cake and he did after feeding the cake to both of them Mansi said "Feed her also aadi" and he nodded..

He feed sakshi and that moment she feels butterfly in her stomach.. than she gave the gift box to him. He said thanks to her and placed the box in side...

And asked"maa mom, why this much bouquet's and gifts?"

"Actually sir, our partners and few companies owner send this to you on your birthday..." Sakshi said

"But who gave them my house address?" He asked.

"No, beta. Me and Mansi told her to brought this bouquet here. As we want to gave you a suprised..." Ragini said.

"Anyways thanks sakshi for helping us...you are so sweet" Mansi said.

"It's okay aunty, it's my pleasure.." saying this she look at Aditya.

"Okay than I need to go now" she said.

"Wait don't go alone, it's late in night. Aadi will drop you" Ragini said.

He look at his mom, he really don't want to go but she was right.

"Mom sorry but I have a work to complete" and hearing this sakshi's  smile drop.

"But don't worry i will call my driver and said him to drop you" and he's both mother's agree.

Then she left saying goodbye to everyone and then they did there night routine as always...
.