𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟹 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

༶•┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I always wanted a purpose.

Even from a young age I could never sit still because I wanted to fit in, to be able to feel some sort of accomplishment in this small thing we call life.

I had my entire future planned ahead of me, and I would willingly follow it if that meant I could fully understand what the word 'purpose' truly meant.

Did it mean why we were put on this earth to begin with? Is it something to do with the people around us? Maybe it's our future that we chose to follow, but instead we're met with cruelty and sadness instead of what we were initially expecting..

My entire life has been based around one thing, and one thing alone. Nothing could have prevented that because it was already in place before I was born.

Generation after generation was produced for the same purpose. All of us were just pawns in a large game of chess that seemed as though it would never end, that no one would win and the continuous, constant motif of death and destruction would continue far beyond any sights, even from the wisest men and women.

My role in this story is no less than a bug in a forest, but that doesn't mean I don't have a part to play, a role to fulfill to gain my purpose. The one my ancestors died over, the one I was destined to have before my great grandparents were even conceived.

The purpose I would never let go of.

It was who I am. Who I was raised to become in a world filled with bloodthirsty monsters who only wanted to see my crimson leek to the ground as my corpse became cold.

It was always a part of the script that I had to be in danger constantly for me to grow into the person I am today.

A young child raised in conditions no adult could comprehend. That was my life for some time, and no, I wouldn't change a thing about it, because that is the reason I am able to survive today. That is the reason I have become the person I am today.

I hold no regrets.

Even after the ones I have slaughtered, the lives I have ruined, the pain I have endured, the suffering others went through In order to keep my body breathing. I do not hold an ounce of empathy.

Just like me, they are but fish in the sea. Yes, they have but a small life in the grand scheme of things, but their actions can hold more consequences than anyone could ever imagine. Even one small act of arrogance to the wrong person could shape the entire world and society as we know it.

Yes, it may sound a bit much when upfront about it, but it's true. I've seen it far too many times to consider it to be a mere coincidence.

I've seen the purest of people shaped into the type they hated most just because they were at the wrong place at the wrong time, or even just because they were told the wrong lies.