𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸 - 𝙰 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜?

༶•┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Ugh..."

She groaned.
There was so much pain all over her body. She could hardly move, hardly speak...at least she could breathe again, though.

"Damn.." she sighed, gritting her teeth and opening her eyes slowly. As light began to pour into her vision, she flinched, shutting her eyes once more and finding the dark far more comfortable to deal with. However, she knew she needed to open her eyes...So, she tried again.

Letting out a small breath as she opened her eyes once more, allowing light to flood into her vision.

She squinted.

Her hand moved to block her eyes from the light, but when she tried to move her arm, she winced in pain. In the pain, her eyes opened fully. That was a mistake. "Ow.." she huffed out, now feeling a slight headache coming along..

From her muffled ears, she heard the door opening to whatever room she was in...wait, a room?

"What the..." A glass shattered, making the woman flinch in her spot, trying to sit up and find the cause.

Was it Muzan?

Was he still alive?

Was the fighting over?

What happened?

That was also a horrible idea, as her arms gave out when she tried to hold herself up, and she fell back down against the bed with a small grunt. "Ow..."

"she-...SHE'S AWAAAAKE!"

The woman turned her head to the side, watching in confusion as a girl she recognised from the butterfly estate, named Aoi, stood in shock, eyes wide and a smile on her face.

Tears began to brim at her eyes before she sniffled and moved over to where (Y/N) lay in the bed. "im-..Im so glad you're finally awake!" The woman in said bed furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What...is going on...did we win..?" she spoke out softly, holding in a cough when her throat began to hurt from the sudden speech.

"You dont need to worry-"

A sudden crash sounded and the two females in the room flinched as the door was suddenly flung open, revealing a panting man at the door.

The white haired man let out a small breath before his eyes moved to the woman in the bed and he suddenly sighed in relief.

Sanemi soon returned to his cool and uncaring demeanour as he moved closer to the bed and looked away, crossing his arms over his chest and grumbling under his breath. "It's about time you woke up, damn idiot.." He huffed, rolling his eyes.

"Sanemi..." she mumbled out, staring up at him with wide eyes and letting out a breath she didnt even know she was holding in. all pain from the headache moved away and she shifted her thoughts to one question only.

"Is he...dead?" Sanemi raised a brow at her inquiry, all before he scoffed, letting out a small scoff.

"As if we would let him get away. Yeah, he's dead."

Time froze.

It was...all over?

All of the pain and sorrow in her life? The demon that had caused her so much fear and uncertainty- driving her to the edges of insanity- was gone?

She hated that demon. Dead, or alive, she hated him. She loathed him.

He was the reason for it all.