𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚢

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

The woman let out another pained grunt, her arms still outstretched either side of her as she felt the chains loosen and her wounds healing- much faster than anything she had been able to do before.

By her feet, another empty vial sat, a small drop of blood staining the floor beside it, and marks of saliva around the edges- someone has only drunk from it moments ago.

That someone was her.

It was just after another session of pain through Muzan. Akaza soon appeared at the cry of his name, tears streaming down her cheeks, her body no longer holding as many organs as it did- most of them disposed on the floor beside her- no doubt from what Muzan had done to her this time, but soon, they faded, and once she drank from the vial, they regrew almost immediately.

Things were going well- much better than any plan she had come up with, in fact, and it almost seemed as though she was waiting for something to go wrong. Akaza might betray her, Muzan could give up and finally kill her, the biwa demon might find out about their schemes and inform Muzan. So many things could go wrong at any moment, but for whatever reason, it all seemed to be going so right.

Perhaps Akaza was doing something because of her lack of knowledge? Perhaps it was going so right because it was Muzan’s plan for her to team up with Akaza? Perhaps the gods were finally on her side?

She didn't know, but for now, she will have to wait, because that's all she can do in such a place.

The halfling was in chains, after all. Under constant supervision so she didn't step out of line at any point, and in the one place she couldn't escape, no matter what. She could only ever escape unless Muzan wished for it, and the only way that could ever happen, would be if she agreed to work with him, and even then, be under constant supervision of his demons.

She really was in a tight position.

All she could do was wait for Muzans next beatdown, and only then would she be able to get the last amount of blood that she needs before her and Akaza make a real plan on what to do next, and even then, the odds were slim.

Somehow, Akaza needed to get the blood of upper moon 1, Kokushibo. However, getting the blood of the second most powerful demon to exist…that's not an easy feat.

The only reason Akaza was able to get Doma’s blood was due to their constant conflict, so nobody thought anything of it, but for the calm and collected yet horrifically violent Upper Moon 1….that's a bit more tricky. 

The only way he could think of getting that blood, would be to challenge him for his title, fight him, and in the process, quickly take a vial of his blood. But, that was only if he wasn't killed first.

Akaza is strong, but nowhere near as strong as the six-eyed demon- hell, even Doma. Both of them were on a completely different level, and that's not even considering what Muzan could do to all of them if he even thought about it.