𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽 - 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐

I just sat

I just sat. Sat and stared, on my knees for the very demon who started this all- destroying my home- taking my mother- torturing me and the people kneeling beside me, all of them holding features of the people I once knew, but now much more demonic, each holding a defining feature from the demons who crafted them into the machines they are today.

My eyes shifted, Sora. He was all grown up, and yet he still held the same eyes- mother's eyes. He knelt, body wrapped in a hakama, the bottom a cruel purple filled with twisting and warping designs as the top remained a solid obsidian. His (h/c) hair had grown out, falling to his waist, obviously slightly unkempt, but it seemed good enough for him to cope. His eyes were drawn to the ground, shifting only once or twice to watch in front of him as his features held cracks around his skin, resembling none other than the facial defaults of the upper moon 4, all while a small horn poked from the side of his skull, slightly bending at the top. 

He still held his curiosity…

Next, along the line of forgotten children was Hayato. To say she looked beautiful was an understatement. She was dressed in the finest of kimonos, stained from the hues of pinks and reds all the way to blues and purples, all while a solid black pattern traced along the entirety of the silky, and obviously expensive, cloth. A small image of a small flower was embedded into her cheek, mostly covered by a barrage of smooth, well kept, makeup, almost as if it were embedded into her skin at this point. On her back lay two small patterned pink ribbons, though with a closer look at the material, it wasn't even proper fabric, small blades etched into the sides of the weapon that hung just beneath her long hair, which at this point hit the ground. 

My gaze turned to watch as Yua, who now was covered in a snow coloured haori, fiddled with her fingers…she always was the nervous type…her legs were softly decorated in a hakama red as blood, all while along her skin lay fish scales, which glistened softly within the soft, warm light of the fortress, her short hair sitting at her shoulders elegantly. My eyes travelled down, watching as her coloured and delicately painted nails scratched at her skin, occasionally drawing blood every now and then.

Without another glance, I turned to my right, turning to the next two halflings beside me. Ichika was beside me, her posture almost perfect and her body decorated with elegant, almost royal, robes stained with the colours of crimson and black. She had long hair, and her sharp eyes had shifted their colour, instead settling with the colours of yellow, blue, red, and green, just like the upper moon two…the one who murdered our mother. 

And finally, next to her sat Isamu. His kind and warm gaze long forgotten, and now replaced with a cold stare at the ground of the purest of respect to the demon king, as most called him. He was decorated with a haori, as dark as the night with blue chequered patterns, open to reveal his broad chest, while his bottom half was decorated with the same format I wore.his hair was held up in a ponytail, blue tips at the ends of each strand, that all fell to touch the ground. His soft features seemed as though they had been sharpened by a blade.