𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹 - 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Just shut up will you-"

She gave out a sharp grunt, blood spilling from her lips, her back stained with blood and deep gashes that stained her haori, which had fallen from her figure long ago, its material torn in a small puddle of blood behind her.

"Silence."

She only let her head hang low, her breaths forced through her throat and her back stained with agony. She was on her knees, wrists bound by chains that extended either side of her body, her arms lazy but filled with pins and needles. She tried to adjust her form, but with the string of the biwa, she only released yet another hiss, the chains extending her arms to the point her joints burned.

"You will find Nezuko and bring her to me." Muzan stared down at her, his class stained with her blood, the liquid slithering down his skin, leaving a dark trail, all before it slipped from his hand and thudded to the ground beside the panting and pained woman.

The halfling weakly tilted her head up at him, lips parted with blood and chest heaving up and down. "How About..we make a deal?" She gritted out, glaring into his eyes harshly.

The demon rose a brow at this, his eyes glistening with interest for a moment. "A deal?" He inquired.

She weakly nodded, all before she let out a breathy chuckle, her lips tilting up. She licked the side of her mouth, the blood being licked away. "Yeah...How's about you go walk out in daylight, kill yourself, and then I find it-"

She was silenced by her own cry of agony. Muzan let his claws dig deep into her back, his body crouched beside her own, his face inches away from her own. "Your foolishness will get you nowhere, my dear."

"U-...using nicknames..a-are we now?" The halfling gritted out, giving him a side glare, her lips fallen from their tight smile. She could feel his nails slowly digging deeper and deeper into her back through every moment. All she could do was purse her lips, eyes clenched shut and muffling her own grunts of pain.

The demon only huffed, pulling his claws from her back. She grunted beneath clenched teeth, head falling back to stare at the ceiling. "Enough." He huffed, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look him dead in the eye as he moved in front of her. "You are only still here because you refuse to search for a simple flower."

"Yeah...and I've told you.." she huffed, eyes holding a deep glare as she continued weakly. "I'm not helping you do anything." Her fists clenched, nails digging into her skin.

"Then you will only continue to suffer. And yet, even through this whole time, you have refused to turn into a demon.." He narrowed his eyes, forcing her face away before he let go of her chin and stood to his feet above her. "No doubt to delay torture since you know I don't want you dead..."