𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙴𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Chapter 137 manga spoilers!
From here on out in the story, it will be based off the manga! If you do not want spoilers please go read the manga or stop reading!!!

The woman remained where she sat, eyes closed and breaths soft as she remained still, her hands still extended either side of her body, chained in the cold fortress.

It was as though the repetitive patterns weaved around her, circling her with no hope of returning home, whispering lies through her ears, forcing her to shift uncomfortably every once in a while, and so, she kept her eyes closed, her body calm and her heart at ease.

When she closed her eyes, it was as though peace had finally managed to slither through the gaps in the castle, taking her by the hand and taking a gentle hold on her battered and bruised body, holding her close, its warmth just like Kagayas's. Just like the kindness of the sun on a sweet summer day, the birds chirping, the gardens calm, and the woman's eyes closing in peace.

It was almost as though she could smell the tulips, feel the gentle caress of the wind, hear the gentle stream of water through the gardens, her body and mind calm, all while she sat next to Amane and Kagaya, occasionally attempting to create conversation just to keep the atmosphere flowing through the area.

However, that peace was short lived, the echo of footsteps thudding away any sense of freedom and peace, any remorse shown through kindness. That man's footsteps always seemed to remind her; there was always going to be hell if there was heaven.

She opened her eyes, staring up at him through her lashes, a keen glint of rage burning through her eyes, ready to ignite the world around her and set fire onto anything too soft. She didn't say a word- only staring.

Muzan didn't even care to acknowledge the glare in her eye, too used to it by now. He probably thought it was just her normal gaze from the amount she used it around him.

Muzan took a breath, staring down at the woman and raising his voice without hesitation. "You will be coming with me to make a small visit. Don't worry, it'll be short."

The halfling only rose a brow, head itching to the side, feeling her rage build at only his voice. "I will not go anywhere with you. Simply the thought of being around you makes me sick" Her voice was strong, contrary to how many others would behave.

The demon narrowed his eyes, pupils thinning into small daggers as he took a step closer to her, his voice calling out through the area. "Nakime. Free her."

*Buzz*

Without another hint of even a warning, the chains that extended either side of her, fell to the ground, the ends falling and dangling off the ledge she sat on, even as the metal around her wrists remained.