𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 - 𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Uzui and (Y/N) stood outside a wisteria household among the busy streets, the three boys carried under Uzui's arms as he scowled and strolled forward, towards the door, although, the taller man paused once he realised the woman hadn't followed his steps, and he turned to glance back at her confusedly. "Well, are you coming, or what?"

The woman only moved her gaze to the ground, brows furrowed and her stoic features highlighted in the bright lights surrounding the duo amongst the crowds. She felt unease, a sense of slight dread creeping up her stomach, clawing at her throat and digging its nails into her flesh. "Something is here.."

Her voice was quiet, almost silent to Uzui's ears, but he caught it anyway. "Hold on there, what did I say about sticking to my side while we're here?" The man turned his whole bdy towards her now, eyes stern. "If I lose you in this place, not only will I have to find my wifes, but you too. Not happening." The man gave out a small scoff, reaching his hand out for her to take, but she remained still.

"I won't get lost. I just need to check something.." The halfling stepped back, body turning away from the man and instead looking at him over his shoulder, a small, almost invisible smirk over her features. "If I didn't know any better, I'd say you are doubting me, Uzui."

The man scoffed, taking a step towards her, almost desperate. "Huuh? I'm not doubting you! Quite the opposite, actually.." He paused for a breath, sighing as he watched the woman take another step. "I just don't want you engaging in a fight with a demon, especially in a place where they have the advantage. Just remember that you haven't been past those gates for years now! A lot can change in that time." He adjusted his grip on the three motionless boys, a tick mark forming just above his brow.

"Yes, well, that logic also applies to me, does it not?" She turned her face away, now facing the wide crowd of people with a stoic face and a strong will. "I've learnt many things in those years, so I know my place, somewhat."

"'Somewhat'? oh yeah, how reassuring.." Uzui grit his teeth, brows furrowing as he watched the woman face away from him.

The woman paid no mind to his warnings, only giving a nod and a small wave over her shoulder before she began to walk towards the greater cowd. "Just fill me in on the plan the next time we meet up. Take care of the boys, and don't do anything too risky..." She gave him one last glance over her shoulder, eyes holding a sense of mockery. "That's my job."

And without another word, she stepped into the crowd, disappearing among the people as Uzui watched with a hard sigh and a shake of his head. He thought she was being too risky, I mean, it was only about an hour ago that she had to begin to blend into the crowd of people, and a rather big one at that, especially in a place like the Red Light District..someone might try something that she is unaware of. She wouldn't be able to adapt to the atmosphere that quickly- I mean, don't get him wrong, he knows exactly how incredible her skills are, and he couldn't best her if he tried but he knew she had her limits, and it seemed that the outside world that she was shielded from all these years was just that.