𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 - 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

"Get up

"Get up."

Those lone words would repeat through my ears over and over and over and over throughout the entire day. I couldn't tell what hurt more, those measly small pieces of a sentence, or the dull burn than ran though my eye as crimson spilt from it's corner, a large cut, starting from my ear, scaling all the way up just to take a crude into my left eye, one that had only recently began to shift colours, the spiked pupil the exact same as that day.

"We'll go again."

I could hardly move, not now, not ever, I was always in pain here. No fun, no liveliness, no sort of any comfort. Just pure pain and suffering, which in no world could be undone.

Demons.

They surrounded us, lurking in the shadows, watching as we were constantly beaten to the ground as though we were nothing, just people in need of shaping into something we didn't even want to become in the first place.

We were split up. The minute we arrived here, one of the six went up to us, grabbed our arms, and before we knew it, everything around me had shifted into a different area, as to where no one else was seen.

I was fortunate enough to have ended up with upper moon three. At the time, he simply strolled up to my form, his beady golden eyes glued on my suffering form as I panted on the ground like a helpless beast, all before he crouched down and gripped my wrist, pulling me to my feet, and allowing us to disappear into a place I would like to call, The Infinity Fortress.

As the name suggested, it went on forever, just like the hellish situations I was constantly placed under, no full understanding, no way of knowing if my siblings were okay, no way of disobeying. Not even one.

It just went on forever, no hope of escape.

Ofcourse, I was well fed...with human corpses..and blood...but I was fed. That was all I could care about, for all I know, my siblings couldn't have eaten for weeks on end.

Ofcourse, I struggled against him at first- I mean, who would willingly eat human flesh while forcefully being kept in a place like hell by a demon, who simply refused to utter any sort of comfort to you? That is a life no one would be willing to live. But that said refusal simply leads us to this moment here, the moment I finally understood my place, and the moment I stopped struggling.

It was no use, after all.

I shook my head, all that now clothed me were some simple harem pants that held a small rope to tie around my wrist so they would stay in place, and a few bandages wrapped around my chest. There was simply nothing else, no matter how bloody the harem pants were, it was all I had. The only thing in this place k could control in this hell forsaken place would be the fact I get to tie a new roll of bandages around myself each day. That was all.