𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎

༶•┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

It was all so sudden.

The battlefield was stained with the stench of pure blood and ash. (Y/N) swore to herself that she had grown accustomed to the smell and the violent raging atmosphere, but everytime that thought crossed her mind, she soon realised she was far from correct.

But, that didn't stop her in her pursuit.

It was only a moment ago that Iguro's bandages fell from his mouth, revealing his deep scarred cheeks, revealing the inside of his mouth. It would be wrong for her to admit that she blinked in surprise despite the dire stakes at hand at the time, but that was far from what he expected to see under his bandages. Although she had a hunch it was some sort of scar, she didn't think it'd be like...that. She'd be lying if she said it did not interest her- the way he got his scars- but her thoughts were quickly interrupted when something gripped her wrist, pulling her back.

Her eyes widened. She raised her fist, ready to strike the reason behind this disturbance. However, just as she was tugged back, from the corner of her eye, she saw a piece of flesh slice just where she had been moments ago. The only damage it managed to cause was a small scar on her cheek from the rubble.

Whoever this was...they saved her..

She had lost focus. She was getting tired, and because of that, she was zoning out. She couldn't do that here. Not even for a moment. What just happened was a great demonstration of what would happen if she were to zone out again, but no one would save her next time.

She gritted her teeth, shaking her head and her scrape healing over in due time. No, she couldn't think like that. She was zoning out again.

Quickly, she turned to her hero, their hand still around her wrist, and when she did, she couldn't help but let her eyes widen in surprise.

She had an experience similar to this once before. An old demon slayer she once interacted with had used talismans in his whole technique. Ofcourse, she couldn't see a thing of what he did, but his presence was almost like a ghost...this was the only explination

This was similar.

"Talismans!?"

Just as she spoke those words, the person let go of her wrist. However, she couldnt hear his muffled cries as she watched the silhouette dash around her and race towards Muzan.

"I'll be damned.." She scoffed out, rolling her shoulder back with a small smirk on her features.

They all dashed at Muzan, and he was still completely unable to see them.

"AAAAAAGHHH I HATE THISSSS!!" Zenitsu cried out

Muzan suddenly snapped his eyes to the girl of the group- Kanao- as if he was able to see her. Though, what likely happened was he smelled her blood. He was always good at that.