𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 - 𝙰 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Oh, Kyojuro..I've screwed up.."

The woman could only mumble it to herself, knees tucked to her chest, head hung low, back leaning against the grave of the bright man who she once called a friend. The man who called her beautiful when she was a demon, the man who gave her gift after gift (physically and spiritually), the man who she missed ever so dearly.

After what happened with Tanjiro, she left the butterfly estate and made her way to one of the only people who brought her any peace of mind. To Kyojuro.

She was going to see Kanroji at first, but she soon came to realise that the girl was currently on a mission, out defeating all kinds of demons while she was here....sitting in her own despair, causing mistake after mistake, memories flashing past her mind one by one.

She just wanted peace.

The woman could only manage a deep breath when she looked up at the cherry blossom trees that hung just above her and the grave, not to mention, the magnificent willows that softly draped over the scene.

It seemed as though she had screwed up so bad, even the sun was blaming her. Its rays fluttered through the gaps in the leaves and petals, refusing to touch the woman's crumpled figure, all while it held a gentle glow on the other side of the grave from where she sat. It was as though she was once again getting blamed.

She attempted to close her eyes, however, it came all too quickly for her to reopen her eyes in time.

Splatters of blood, tears streaming down her hurt features, her hands soaked in the blood of her siblings. The palms of her hands gripped around the throat of the youngest, Sora, her teeth grit in pain and anguish, the duo surrounded by the bodies of the others and the boy's hands attempting to push her away, but to no avail.

The first one she killed was Yua. As the demon walked through the infinity fortress, her hands stained with blood and her cloth damaged by what could only be assumed as raging fires, the girl pounced on the demon, making a quick move to plunge her hand through the demons chest as tears streamed down her features and her eyes remained wide, as if she didn't mean to do it.

Bloodlust.

At first, she didn't think it could be learnt, and instead, it was earnt through mental and physical torment, and yet, when she took her brother's blood, she took his strongest skills of which he had learnt. Speed. Swordsmanship....Bloodlust.

That was the only reason she killed him.

She really didn't mean to, not at all. She just wanted to chase him away, prevent him from stealing another life in that village, but his bloodlust took over all her senses. It caused her to attack him, brutalise him, and eventually, slaughter him in cold blood.