𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸 - 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Come at me!” 

He dashed, spear gripped at her side, twirling, before the woman raised it horizontally in front of her chest, jumping in the air. She landed with a thud, arm outstretching to attack the man with the weapon, pressing the button swiftly, releasing the blades. They scratched the tip of his locks just as he jumped back, grinning wide and his eyes flashing with a glint of enjoyment. 

He skidded to a stop, digging his katana into the ground for stability, crouched. The woman silently scoffed, brows furrowing and eyes narrowing before she lept towards the white haired man with exactly the same rigour as before. He pulled the sword from the dirt, puffing out a chuckle, before he dashed and met her halfway. 

The halfling retracted the blades, and instead, pushed the spear forward, readying for a strike directly at his chest. The man reacted quickly. He blocked the attack with his katana, holding the blade in place as sparks flew. The woman rushed towards him, hand travelling up the body of the weapon as she reeled her arm back. 

Her tight first landed directly against the flesh of his cheek. He stumbled back, hand still gripping the katana, cheek tainted a harsh red. The spear still gripped in her hold, her feet wedged themselves into the ground and she sprun her body and weapon left, the back of the spear edging just around the curve of her back as the spear was struck to her side, and the blades became known once again. 

The man struggled, eyes inches away from the blade. He swore he could see his reflection in the metal. Sanemi fell to the ground on his back, his teeth grit as he watched (Y/N) pull the spear away and the dust settled around her. 

She went in to stab down at him, but Sanemi was swift. He rolled away just as the spears tip plunged into the ground, right where he was moments ago. The hashira gripped his blade as though his life depended on it and he settled his body into a crouched position, raising the lining of the katana to his arm. 

She snapped her head towards him, eyes widening slightly as she watched Sanemi grin. She raced towards him, arm outstretched and spear at her side, though it was too late. The battle had been decided. 

His blade pierced the flesh of his arm, deep. Blood seeped and splashed and poured away from his arm until it thudded to the ground, pooling beneath him. (Y/N)’s senses became overwhelmed, and all of a sudden, she stumbled to the ground with a small grunt. Her ears rang, eyes blurred, chest heaved, and her body seemed unable to function, all while her mind forced her to think of his blood and his blood only. 

The woman grunted, attempting to move any part of her body, but was only rewarded by a sense of drunkness through her whole body. She was sloppy, dizzy, unable to fight, and Sanemi took this to his advantage quickly. 

She would normally be fine with Marechi blood….if she hadn't taken in the bloodlust of her brother, as well as all the other lusts from her other sibling when she digested their blood. Marechi had an overwhelming effect on the woman, forcing her body to appear drunk while her whole mind could hardly focus on one thing at a time.